Remember people who said they are coming to your place in a disaster...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Friend a mile down from me just had two 40 foot motor homes pulling trailers and two extra trucks with trailers show up. Its his brother and sister with thier families. It looks like they didnt come empty handed.

Anyone else have visitors show up to stay?

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Sounds like they activated a plan. Closest I've come is a couple coworkers saying they had what they needed they thought "except for a gun", said with nervous laughter and glances my way.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    No-one I know is that desperate. My kids are well stocked on all essential items. My coworkers know I have a wall around me for persec. So, nope.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I don't think it's to the point where we evacuate our homes to take a more secure position. We have plans and places but really...now? Where are you going to run to that will not be hit with the Kung Flu. Nowhere. Leave all your possessions to the looters? :dunno:

:draw: I'm staying put for now.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't think it's to the point where we evacuate our homes to take a more secure position. We have plans and places but really...now? Where are you going to run to that will not be hit with the Kung Flu. Nowhere. Leave all your possessions to the looters? :dunno:

We are settled in for the full Monti whatever that may be.
    No this is not the time to leave.

IN71vet

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    Noble County, IN

We are staying put also. I don't believe this can be out run. You still have to go the store wherever you are.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    My gut feeling (with regards to the situation summarized in the OP) is that that was a situation that was already unfolding before the shutdowns occurred.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I took time off work. I don't have to go anywhere. And no one comes in. Some people won't stay put. I feel safe. I don't feel [STRIKE]oppressed[/STRIKE] unprepared and vulnerable at all as noted in other threads.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Been working my a$$ off putting in a big garden at the farm. Ran the tiller until I couldn't walk both days. Wife has used me like a rented mule the last couple of days, good thing she is a cute redhead...............

Don

diablo750

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Middletown
    Funny to find this post considering last nights events. My wife got notice from a relative concerned about the future who is aware that we have prepared. She was wanting to put together some kind of plan and use us as the foundation of her well being going forward. I was happy to hear my wife basically tell here that it was too little too late after we have spent years trying to convert people to the prepper mind set only to get looked at like we were crazy or asked "what do you REALLY think is going to happen?"

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Funny to find this post considering last nights events. My wife got notice from a relative concerned about the future who is aware that we have prepared. She was wanting to put together some kind of plan and use us as the foundation of her well being going forward. I was happy to hear my wife basically tell here that it was too little too late after we have spent years trying to convert people to the prepper mind set only to get looked at like we were crazy or asked "what do you REALLY think is going to happen?"

Man, what a b***!

Good for her!

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Ass, gas, or grass. No one stays for free :):

The current version

Feed my livestock...
    man-feeds-donkeys-feeding-wild-karpasia-peninsula-north-cyprus-90078705.jpg