• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I was wondering what brand INGO members are using. I usually throw some in with my ammunition, food, misc, storage containers/boxes. Is one brand better than any other? Or do you just grab what's available or inexpensive?

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I buy the charcoal filters at the everything's a dollar store for my safe. It's the size of a big Country Crock bowl. The safe is inside, but the filter does collect a lot of water. Maybe because of the fire proof insulation. Better in the bowl than in the guns. I have the rechargeable filter that heats the moisture out with a heater, but for $1, the charcoal is more economical.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    For non food stuff, I roll my own from old socks, twine, and this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014VMDEGE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They sell all clear and all blue... I've found that with white socks, the 10% blue is sufficiently easy to check color (and, therefore, remaining potency) by simply shining a bright flashlight through

Aaaand it looks like I could have saved a couple of bucks buying direct... https://dryndry.com/collections/silica-gel-beads

SB2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    Morgan County
    I was wondering what brand INGO members are using. I usually throw some in with my ammunition, food, misc, storage containers/boxes. Is one brand better than any other? Or do you just grab what's available or inexpensive?

End of hunting season, you can get the hand warmers on clearance - they are basically the same thing as O2 absorbers.

Top Bottom