• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gd999

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I’m going to try Indianapolis army navy store and Indianapolis military surplus. Both on the east side. I’ll post back when I check them out the next week.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I’m going to try Indianapolis army navy store and Indianapolis military surplus. Both on the east side. I’ll post back when I check them out the next week.

the place at 21st and shadeland doesnt have anything to speak of. Just a handful of rando meals. VERY picked over and mostly vegetarian.

Gd999

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Indianapolis
    the place at 21st and shadeland doesnt have anything to speak of. Just a handful of rando meals. VERY picked over and mostly vegetarian.

thanks for the heads up. I won’t even bother with that place then. Still planning on going to the other one here soon. I at least want to get some to try. Should I find ones that have the heater or is that best to get on your own? Thanks.

edit. To people that keep messaging me to sell mres. I cannot send or reply to pms because I don’t have enough posts.

Last edited:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'd buy a case and help with the delivery chain. Just sayin' in case anyone is thinking about it.
    47 more to go, at a minimum. Group Buys on MRE’s are difficult, they weigh too much to ship with any sort of cost effectiveness, and most want them as cheap as they can get them, if not less. I did one with Wornick(sp?) years ago, and I’ll not do it again. I ended up with 15 cases left after the back outs and no money dudes were “100%” in. It was a two pallet minimum picked up in Cincy, and about $5K.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    47 more to go, at a minimum. Group Buys on MRE’s are difficult, they weigh too much to ship with any sort of cost effectiveness, and most want them as cheap as they can get them, if not less. I did one with Wornick(sp?) years ago, and I’ll not do it again. I ended up with 15 cases left after the back outs and no money dudes were “100%” in. It was a two pallet minimum picked up in Cincy, and about $5K.
    Any chance you have a couple of those cases left?

Top Bottom