Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 560 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

I bought ammo, lots of ammo. Yesterday stocked up on 300+ canned goods. Purchased a few guns this month. Got a few more items for the BOB for back up.... Feels good. Still need a few things for the bag, working on it.

RM

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RachelMarie View Post
    I bought ammo, lots of ammo. Yesterday stocked up on 300+ canned goods. Purchased a few guns this month. Got a few more items for the BOB for back up.... Feels good. Still need a few things for the bag, working on it.

RM
    Dang, jackpot!

Plinker

User Info Menu

Couple of boxes of .45acp & some food.

Expert

User Info Menu

this week prep

Bought some extra food for storage and saved a bit of $ off my check for stuff in the future.

User Info Menu

Well, I finally got off my duff and did some prep work this week. In order of attack, the cars and truck, winterized and got them ready for bad weather while we have this nice streak.

Then, I broke out the Foodsaver, vacume packed beans, rice, pasta, sugar, and dehydrated hashbrowns.

I took advantage of the frosty mornings to do the vacume packing, and not to waste any time, spent the evenings loading up ammo, 30-06, 30-30, .38, .40, and .45.

Most everything is done with reguards to winterizing house, so, now I can concentrate on laying up some meat for the freezer.

Thanks for motivating me to do these things before things get out of hand. +1 gang Don

User Info Menu

We have had a very busy week at our house. I tuned up the generator with fresh oil, new fuel filter, and a spark plug. I picked up two kerosene heaters, one big 23,000 BTU, and one smaller 10,000 BTU for $30 a piece ! We added a ton of food to our basement shelves including cases of green beans, peas, carrots, potatoes, corn, kidney beans, refried beans, spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes, soups, stuffing, bread crumbs, pastas, and a bunch of cleaning supplies. I added another 12 gallons to our water storage, and 12 half gallons of cranberry juice that I scored on a killer sale from Walgreens. Going hunting tomorrow morning, and hoping for some more meat for the freezer !! Constantly prepping around our house that's for sure. I also successfully made my first loaf of homemade bread in the oven, and it turned out fantastic !!
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

User Info Menu

got a stash of chem lights in my bag, tested some of my fire starting items.

User Info Menu

Yesterday I spend five hours taking a trauma class put on by Redneckmedic. If he does it again, I would highly recommend that everyone takes it. Not only did I learn a lot, but I also met others on the site who are interested in gaining real knowledge. When I was there, we talked about putting together a big bulk buy on medical supplies to help cut down costs. From this class, and the bulk buy, I'm going to be putting together trauma kits for both cars, my house, my garage, and a smaller one to keep at my desk at work, just in case. I'm also thinking about putting together kits for family members and giving them out during Christmas.

User Info Menu

Today i dwell ed upon my emergency comm. ( ham radios) and power supplies. I also began thinking about my water supply.

User Info Menu

Loaded up a couple hundred rounds of .223 and .45 ACP!

Page 4 of 560 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast