• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • juggaloxjj4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Well I was in the shower today scrubbing up when i look to the side and see i dont have any soap, so i get out look in the cabnet and see that im completly out so where do i go? To my bug out bag. Well when I went to go finish washing I had to laugh a little because The whole jeff foxworth you know your a redneck thing came to mind. So i thought i would start a little thread about shtf humor.

So here we go.

You know your a survivalist when there is more soap in you 3 day bag then your whole house.

YOu know your a survivalist when you light your smokes with sterno and a swiss fire starter.

You know your a survivalist when you have more food in your bug out room then your pantry.

You know your a survivalist when you know how to make bread, soup, pudding and liquor out of rice.

They may be a little corney but i gave it my best does anyone else have anything?

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    ...when you patiently wait for Halloween crap to go on sale so you can stock up on glow sticks for your bags & vehicles cheaper.

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    You know you're a survivalist when your friends stockpile food at your house in case they need to bug out.

You know you're a survivalist when you go winter tent camping with the Boy Scouts and don't have to pack.

You know you're a survivalist when your friends call you first in an emergency.

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    You know your a survivalist when you insist on being called a prepper since the media makes us survivalist look like gun totting nutjobs.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Well I was in the shower today scrubbing up when i look to the side and see i dont have any soap, so i get out look in the cabnet and see that im completly out so where do i go? To my bug out bag. Well when I went to go finish washing I had to laugh a little because The whole jeff foxworth you know your a redneck thing came to mind. So i thought i would start a little thread about shtf humor.

So here we go.

You know your a survivalist when there is more soap in you 3 day bag then your whole house.

YOu know your a survivalist when you light your smokes with sterno and a swiss fire starter.

You know your a survivalist when you have more food in your bug out room then your pantry.

You know your a survivalist when you know how to make bread, soup, pudding and liquor out of rice.

They may be a little corney but i gave it my best does anyone else have anything?

BTW I would have just used shampoo

juggaloxjj4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    lol i have had to take a few shampoo showers but i needed to get extra clean because some big wigs from the office are comming in for inspections today so have to be tip top.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    You know you are a survivlalist when:

You actually enjoy when summer storms cause a blackout.

You can go out to your truck to grab a toothbrush.

When you are running late you grab an MRE for lunch.

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    When you can't sleep because you're worried over which of your Kabar, SOG, Gerber, and Busse knives go in which of your 3 BOBs.

Top Bottom