Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by foszoe View Post
    I am at the stage where I am ready to put up an antenna tower. does anyone know of a place in within the Terre Haute, Lafayette, Indianapolis triangle that sells tower sections?
    Have you tried local HAM Radio clubs? Most counties have them

User Info Menu

“There is no such thing as public opinion. There is only published opinion.” Churchill

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by foszoe View Post
    I am at the stage where I am ready to put up an antenna tower. does anyone know of a place in within the Terre Haute, Lafayette, Indianapolis triangle that sells tower sections?
    I bought one a few years ago from guy in Noblesville that refurbishes them, I can't find him on craigslist anymore but I checked FB marketplace and found quite a few for sale all around, just depends what you want.
    The guy in Noblesville is N9RAB Jerry. Maybe someone on here knows him? Super guy to deal with.
    EDIT: you can google his call and find him. Not sure if he still trades in towers.

User Info Menu

Anyone looking for a new, barely used Yaesu FTDX-1200 with the FFT-1 Upgrade card installed? (RTTY/PSK31 and CW Decode/auto zero, and additional scope displays)

I bought one last december after passing my General, but never really got into HF. It has sat on my bench for the last several months never even powered up. Starting to think about posting it up on eBay. Is like new back in the factory box now.
    Last edited by Cameramonkey; 12-28-2019 at 22:03.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

User Info Menu

Found some cheap around but require disassembly. Not at that level yet 😁
    Orthodox Christian | NRA | GOA | MGNOC | ARRL Member | Purdue Alumnus

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    Anyone looking for a new, barely used Yaesu FTDX-1200 with the FFT-1 Upgrade card installed? (RTTY/PSK31 and CW Decode/auto zero, and additional scope displays)

I bought one last december after passing my General, but never really got into HF. It has sat on my bench for the last several months never even powered up. Starting to think about posting it up on eBay. Is like new back in the factory box now.
    What kind of price you looking at????

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phatgemi View Post
    What kind of price you looking at????
    Looks like they are going for around 800 without the card. (those are going for $110)

I'd do 800 and include the card for free just so I can move on. (Also open to suggestions)
    Last edited by Cameramonkey; 01-02-2020 at 14:42.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the response. Thats a bit more than I would be willing to stick into one. I have a few HF rigs and only buy now when I can get at firesale prices to try and flip. Just not enough meat on the bone on that one although the 1200 would make a fine rig for somebody.

User Info Menu

Yep. Awesome rigs. LOTS of features.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast