Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pearlman1966 View Post
    Not in Indiana but, I was in Louisville today and heard an ad on the radio Gold Nugget Army Surplus in Radcliff, Ky. is going out of business and everything is 30% off.

https://www.goldnuggetsurplus.com

ETA. Online orders 30% off with $50.00 purchase
    30% everything for walk in sales.
    Coupon code Retirement
    Might have to pull the trigger on a sleeping system. I will swear by those from my time in the Corps.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

Didn't see it in the last several posts. The surplus store in Laporte, downtown on the south side of the main drag, closed a few years ago. Owner was a Vietnam Army veteran, who had to close do to illness. I was
    sad to see it close, but that seems to be the trend, old vets dying off, heirs don't have the time and can't make a living off of the surplus store.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I know this isn't in Ind., but there is a surplus store on the other side of Peoria, Ill. that has genuine military surplus and not the fake stuff. Anything from clothing, MRE's, boots, ammo cans, sleeping bags, etc. If you are over that way check it out. The address is 18805 W. Farmington Rd., Trivoli, Ill. The fellow who runs it is a retired Sergeant Major. They can be reached at 309-645-4234, It just may be worth a drive over there depending on what you are looking for.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21