• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Thanks for the link. I checked out the website and filled out the form. If it's any good it sure would be better than canned goods.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Anybody got any shipping quotes from Wise? I asked for a quote for a 3 months supply for 3 adults and 2 children but haven't gotten an answer yet.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    im gonna start selling their product, thanks to the OP for making me aware of it. I talked to them by phone today. So everyone keep an eye out for group buy deals on the forum for this!! I already sell mountain house but i think the wise is much better and cheaper!

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    Anybody got any shipping quotes from Wise? I asked for a quote for a 3 months supply for 3 adults and 2 children but haven't gotten an answer yet.
    I just requested a quote too. See my family size in my avatar and you can see why they said I will need:

3 Servings per day:
    This package contains 7020 servings. 2340 breakfast servings and 4680 lunch and dinner servings.​

im gonna start selling their product, thanks to the OP for making me aware of it. I talked to them by phone today. So everyone keep an eye out for group buy deals on the forum for this!! I already sell mountain house but i think the wise is much better and cheaper!
    Let me know when you start selling it. This is of interest to me.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I just requested a quote too. See my family size in my avatar and you can see why they said I will need:
    3 Servings per day:
    This package contains 7020 servings. 2340 breakfast servings and 4680 lunch and dinner servings.
    Let me know when you start selling it. This is of interest to me.

yep no problem. I will be working out the skinny on it tomorrow. Thanks for the intrest.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Just got my sample in. Cheese Lasagna. They also sent me quotes (which are downstairs at this moment). I'll update in a bit.

Indy500

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I will be interested in buying some of these, I like the fact that you don't have to open a big can and eat so much of one thing to get sick of it, and it seems to pack pretty tightly.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Just got my sample today as well. Stroganoff. Sounds good, we'll see. I wasn't expecting the prices though. Surely there's a cheaper way to do long term food.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    For 2 adults and 4 children (or 4 adults)

2 servings a day

12 months-$4695
    shipping $300
    24 buckets

3 servings per day
    $6995
    shipping $400
    36 buckets

The cheaper way to do it is buy bulk cans and rotate that way. Problems with this...Heavy and take up way more room.
    The sample pack I got is going straight to my BOB. Not sure yet if we will be ordering.
    Hope this helps.

Edited to add....
    The bag it comes in is a re-sealable bag. You add a cup of boiling water and reseal it for a few minutes. Chow down.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I only eat about 2 servings a day so that saves me money haha. My wife and I are not big breakfast people.

If a lot of people go in on a BIG group buy on the 12 month supply I am sure someone would drive out there and bring it all back for less then the cost of the shipping..... I think each person spending a few grand is going to kill it for most though.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    ..... I think each person spending a few grand is going to kill it for most though.

Yeah its expensive...but its for longer term period. If those people figure what it would cost for a year of MRE's for a year, they would find it to be much more.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

Product Offerings
    Gourmet Outdoor Meals
    Description

Sale Price
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]1. Cheesy Lasagna *** [/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]2 ten oz servings /cook in the pouch meal [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]$6.00 [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]2. Creamy Chicken Pasta *** [/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]2 ten oz servings /cook in the pouch meal [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]$6.00[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]3. Stroganoff *** [/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]4. Chicken Ala King *** [/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]2 ten oz servings/cook in the pouch meal [/FONT][/FONT]

Gourmet Emergency Food Supply
    Description

Sale Price
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]56 Serving Grab and Go Bucket [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]2 Servings per day 1 adult 4 weeks/4 adults 1 week [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]$115.00 [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]60 Serving Grab and Go Bucket *** [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Entrée Only Assortment [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]$129.00 [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]84 Serving Grab and Go Bucket [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]3 Servings per day 1 adult 4 weeks/4 adults 1 week [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]$170.00 [/FONT][/FONT]

2-servings per day

Sale Pricing
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]3 Month (720 Servings) [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]4 adults 3 months/1 adult 12 months [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]$1,295.00 [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]N/A [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]6 Months (1440 Servings) [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]4 adults 6 months/2 adults 12 months [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]$2,395.00 [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]12 Months (2880 Servings) [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]4 adults 12 months [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]$4,350.00 [/FONT][/FONT]
    3 Servings Per-Day Options:
    Description
    Sale Pricing
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]3 Month (1080 Servings) [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]4 adults 3 months/1 adult 12 months [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]$1,995.00 [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]6 Months (2160 Servings) [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]4 adults 6 months/2 adults 12 months [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]$3,695.00 [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]12 Months (4320 Servings) [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]4 adults 12 months [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]$6,495.00 [/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tmixon
    Top Bottom