Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    What: Practical Pistol Competition Class
    When: May 8, 2015
    Time: 8am to 6pm
    Where: Atlanta Conservation Club 29595 Leonard Rd Atlanta IN, 46031 http://www.atlantaconservationclub.com/
    Cost: $225
    Round count approximately 500 +/-

If you shoot USPSA/IDPA you probably know who Robert Vogel is, if not use this link to find out.
    http://www.vogeldynamics.com/bio/

This course will focus on all that is needed to excel in Practical Pistol shooting competition. Fundamentals and techniques will be discussed in great detail and students will not only learn the “how” but also the “why” of certain aspects of shooting. Geared mostly towards competitors in USPSA, IPSC and IDPA the rules, equipment, strategy and nuances of these disciplines will be thoroughly covered. From dryfire to basic classifier drills to shooting actual stages it is all a part of this class. Last but not least match strategy and the all important “mental game” will be talked about as well. Regardless of where you’re at skill wise this course contains what you need to take yourself to the next level.

All Safety rules will apply!

Entry of $225 to this class will be due April 4, 2015. There will be no refunds after April 25, 2015.
    If interested Contact for me for further details.

Daniel Hart
    765-242-8568
    pryitfrommyhand@yahoo.com

Limited class size, this class will fill up fast. Don’t wait to Train with one of the Best!

See you on the Range

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Had a couple openings for this 1 day class. If you have ever wanted to train with Vogel and didnt want to make the drive to his range here is a great opportunity!

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    As a member of the Indiana SWAT Officers Association, I spent a day on the range with Bob Vogel both last year (2014) and in 2013 as part of the ISOA yearly conference. He will not be at this year's ISOA conference due to scheduling conflicts, but I will be spending two days with him at his place in St. Marys, OH on May 26 and 27.

Not only is Bob one of the very best competitive handgun shooters in the world (1st in IPSC world shoot in Greece in 2011 and 2nd last October in Florida), he is a fine instructor with not an ounce of arrogance--a true gentleman.

Cannot recommend Bob Vogel highly enough.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    As a member of the Indiana SWAT Officers Association, I spent a day on the range with Bob Vogel both last year (2014) and in 2013 as part of the ISOA yearly conference. He will not be at this year's ISOA conference due to scheduling conflicts, but I will be spending two days with him at his place in St. Marys, OH on May 26 and 27.

Not only is Bob one of the very best competitive handgun shooters in the world (1st in IPSC world shoot in Greece in 2011 and 2nd last October in Florida), he is a fine instructor with not an ounce of arrogance--a true gentleman.

Cannot recommend Bob Vogel highly enough.

:yesway::yesway::rockwoot:

Top Bottom