• ...and so much more!
  • 308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    [h=2]The 2016 Schedule is HERE!!!! Most of it anyway[/h]
    Thank you all for your patience while we work thru some technical difficulties, but without further ado, I am pleased to present the 2016 Reveres Riders schedule.

April 16-17 Bedford (2 day rifle)

April 16-17 Providence, KY (2 day rifle)

April 23-24 Crawfordsville (2 day rifle)

May 28-29 Noblesville (2 day rifle)

June 4-5 Nashville (2 day rifle)

June 18 Crawfordsville (1 day rifle)

July 9-10 Noblesville (2 day rifle)

August 6 Crawfordsville (1 day pistol probably)

September 24-25 Bedford (2 day rifle)

October 15-16 Crawfordsville (2 day rifle)

December 3-4 Nashville (2 day rifle)

January 21-22 Crawfordsville (2 day rifle)

There will also be some KD shoots and additional pistol shoots in 2016, but the scheduling details have not been finalized yet. New shoot dates and ranges will be updated here as they become confirmed.

Hope to see many of you on the line in the coming months. The event directors for these events will be making threads on how to sign up for their specific shoots as the dates approach. In the meantime, feel free to PM me or any other members any questions you may have.​

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    I'm asking out of ignorance because I'm interested as both shooter and parent: this sounds similar to Appleseed. I tried checking out the website but it's a bit muddled. Please expand on purpose, details, etc.

Thank you in advance,

Struc

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Our mission is similar to Appleseeds which is to teach marksmanship and what it means to be a citizen. The big difference between the 2 organizations is that RR will offer additional training courses such as pistol in the near future and some of the range commands are different (NRA standards). Most of the Indiana instructors are no longer affiliated with AS and are moving forward with Reveres Riders. So if you have been to an AS in Indiana in the last 10yrs, odds are you will know many of the instructors at RR.

Feel free to contact me via PM and I will be pleased to answer any specific questions you may have.

rbane3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2014
    Richmond
    In another thread a month or so ago it was mentioned that there may be a shoot in Richmond later this year. Is there any further word on that possibility? My SO and I had purchased tickets and signed up for an Appleseed in June, but just got word it was cancelled. As the remaining Appleseeds are quite a drive away, I suggested we look at RR instead.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    In another thread a month or so ago it was mentioned that there may be a shoot in Richmond later this year. Is there any further word on that possibility? My SO and I had purchased tickets and signed up for an Appleseed in June, but just got word it was cancelled. As the remaining Appleseeds are quite a drive away, I suggested we look at RR instead.

In for this info as well. I cant wait.

Top Bottom