Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Defensive Concepts Level 2

Saturday May 13, 2017
    10am to 2pm
    Riley Conservation Club

Instructors: BBI, Coach (if you took Level 1 you know them)

Cost $100
    *Must have taken Defensive Concepts Level 1
    To receive registration forms: abright@ccrtc.com
    Your spot in the class is reserved when the sign form and payment in full are received. Class limited to the first fifteen students.

Before you sign up for a class please be sure that you can attend the class. If you do not show up for the class there will not be a refund. If you ask for a refund thirty days prior to class a full refund will be granted. Less than thirty days prior to a class a refund will only be given if your spot is filled. This policy is meant to be fair to all clients and BFT.

Requirements:
    The ability to safely operate a handgun is required and is not negotiable. Basic Marksmanship. This is not a fundamentals class. To get the most out of this class you should be able to draw and keep shots on a USPSA/IDPA target at 7 yards. The closer to the center the better.

Gear Requirements:
    Carry how you normally carry
    A belt mounted holster. Strong side IWB or OWB is encouraged. (AIWB is acceptable)
    A concealment garment.
    Eye and ear protection
    Handgun, 2-3 magazines (Revolvers are acceptable)
    Round count 200 – 250

Course Description:
    This class will include some video from crimes. The video will include topics such as having a plan, verbal, less lethal and lethal actions, speed, surprise and violence of action, watch, or make leverage points. Dealing with disparity of force, Forcible felony, target violence. Post shooting procedures and dealing with the police will be addressed.

The shooting portion will involve significant SHO shooting, par times on skills typical to random street crime, visual starts, low ready positions, threat scans, figure 8 drills, if things go well before class moving targets

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    4 slots are reserved so there is room. Moving target is going to be a reality.

Turf Doctor

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    This will be a great class to get into with BBI & Coach. BBI will have actual shooting / self defense events that have happened and how they turned out. Defensive Concepts 1 was good and I think this will be as good or better. :twocents:

Turf Doctor

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I have five spots left. I need another form and check but no need for the LCTH. I don't keep them on file, but once is enough.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    How many spots left?

Do you still have my info on file from DC #1?

I was gonna buy you a Yeungling beer the night before the class, but you had to go and sully my reputation with that saved by the bell comment. Harrumph! :):

Dont forget to drag BigTanker along again. He needs to do this one too.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I was gonna buy you a Yeungling beer the night before the class, but you had to go and sully my reputation with that saved by the bell comment. Harrumph! :):

Dont forget to drag BigTanker along again. He needs to do this one too.

Not a beer drinker CM but I'd let you buy me an Iced Tea if I wasn't staying in Bloomington with my Niece and Nephew (Jtgarner)

We will be driving up Saturday Morning and could possibly meet for breakfast if there was someplace close by.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I have five spots left. I need another form and check but no need for the LCTH. I don't keep them on file, but once is enough.

Sending in my form and moola today. Looking forward to another great class.

Is BBI gonna tease us with any awesome names for scenarios?

Like "Hillbilly Porch Throwdown!"

Top Bottom