Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

What's your next training class?

Ok. This is a take off on the "What is your next handgun thread". That thread has 112 posts. Can we do that in Tactics and training? (With actual responses)

My next for sure class is Andrew Branca's Law of Self Defense class in Columbus, IN March 4. Even though I have made a no training commitment for 2017, I am sure there will be a couple more.

Anyone else?
    Last edited by cedartop; 02-09-2017 at 05:17.
    Michael Swisher

User Info Menu

I am heading to Tennessee for GunSite 160 Shotgun course. It was cancelled in Indiana last year. I will probably do something else in the fall. Maybe RangeMaster shotgun. Maybe something else cool as well.

Wife has us scheduled for a wedding on March 4th. Mike, if we can work it out you gonna let me buy you dinner while in Columbus?

edit: Local club has a USPSA match on Sunday the 5th.
    Last edited by VERT; 02-08-2017 at 22:00.
    "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid." - Han Solo

User Info Menu

I really want to do one of the Revere's Riders field rifle or known distances weekends. I wanted to do the field rifle class at Atturbury this weekend but couldn't make it work due to a family ilness.

Another class I'd like to do this year is the Mindset Labs intro to Force on Force.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

User Info Menu

Range master Tactical Conference
    Range Master Shotgun in Riley in October
    Range Master Dynamic Marksmanship In Riley In October

Would like to do a Revere's Riders sometime.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

User Info Menu

ECQC with Southnarc in Carmel. I *might* take Pannone's handgun class between now and then, but with manpower issues I'm not sure I'll be able to and have been hesitant to lay money on the line yet.
    L'otters are not afraid.

User Info Menu

If I'm still a Hoosier I'd like to take the real world examples class with Coach and BBI at Riley. Where I live in a couple months determines the rest

User Info Menu

Essentials of Indiana Gun Law - Guy Relford Feb. 18th
    Defensive Concepts Level 2 - BBI & Coach May 13th Terre Haute
    Dynamic Marksmanship Course Rangemaster / Tom Givens October 14-15, Terre Haute, IN

Want to do a Revere's Rider this year

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    I am heading to Tennessee for GunSite 160 Shotgun course. It was cancelled in Indiana last year. I will probably do something else in the fall. Maybe RangeMaster shotgun. Maybe something else cool as well.

Wife has us scheduled for a wedding on March 4th. Mike, if we can work it out you gonna let me buy you dinner while in Columbus?

edit: Local club has a USPSA match on Sunday the 5th.
    I still need to get on the stick and get a hotel scheduled for Friday night. Any suggestions?
    Michael Swisher

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Range master Tactical Conference
    Range Master Shotgun in Riley in October
    Range Master Dynamic Marksmanship In Riley In October

Would like to do a Revere's Riders sometime.
    That Dynamic Marksmanship class sounds pretty good. I should probably show up.

I am getting closer all of the time to signing up for the Rangemaster OK thing in November.
    Michael Swisher

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    ECQC with Southnarc in Carmel. I *might* take Pannone's handgun class between now and then, but with manpower issues I'm not sure I'll be able to and have been hesitant to lay money on the line yet.
    I sure couldn't recommend two better people to go train with. Maybe some on par with, like Tom and Ernest and a few others, but none better.
    Michael Swisher

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast