• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I am heading to Tennessee for GunSite 160 Shotgun course. It was cancelled in Indiana last year. I will probably do something else in the fall. Maybe RangeMaster shotgun. Maybe something else cool as well.

Wife has us scheduled for a wedding on March 4th. Mike, if we can work it out you gonna let me buy you dinner while in Columbus?

edit: Local club has a USPSA match on Sunday the 5th.

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I really want to do one of the Revere's Riders field rifle or known distances weekends. I wanted to do the field rifle class at Atturbury this weekend but couldn't make it work due to a family ilness.

Another class I'd like to do this year is the Mindset Labs intro to Force on Force.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Range master Tactical Conference
    Range Master Shotgun in Riley in October
    Range Master Dynamic Marksmanship In Riley In October

Would like to do a Revere's Riders sometime.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    ECQC with Southnarc in Carmel. I *might* take Pannone's handgun class between now and then, but with manpower issues I'm not sure I'll be able to and have been hesitant to lay money on the line yet.

hog slayer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2015
    Camp Lejeune, NC
    If I'm still a Hoosier I'd like to take the real world examples class with Coach and BBI at Riley. Where I live in a couple months determines the rest

Turf Doctor

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Essentials of Indiana Gun Law - Guy Relford Feb. 18th
    Defensive Concepts Level 2 - BBI & Coach May 13th Terre Haute
    Dynamic Marksmanship Course Rangemaster / Tom Givens October 14-15, Terre Haute, IN

Want to do a Revere's Rider this year

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I am heading to Tennessee for GunSite 160 Shotgun course. It was cancelled in Indiana last year. I will probably do something else in the fall. Maybe RangeMaster shotgun. Maybe something else cool as well.

Wife has us scheduled for a wedding on March 4th. Mike, if we can work it out you gonna let me buy you dinner while in Columbus?

edit: Local club has a USPSA match on Sunday the 5th.

I still need to get on the stick and get a hotel scheduled for Friday night. Any suggestions?

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Range master Tactical Conference
    Range Master Shotgun in Riley in October
    Range Master Dynamic Marksmanship In Riley In October

Would like to do a Revere's Riders sometime.

That Dynamic Marksmanship class sounds pretty good. I should probably show up.

I am getting closer all of the time to signing up for the Rangemaster OK thing in November.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    ECQC with Southnarc in Carmel. I *might* take Pannone's handgun class between now and then, but with manpower issues I'm not sure I'll be able to and have been hesitant to lay money on the line yet.

I sure couldn't recommend two better people to go train with. Maybe some on par with, like Tom and Ernest and a few others, but none better.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I really want to do one of the Revere's Riders field rifle or known distances weekends. I wanted to do the field rifle class at Atturbury this weekend but couldn't make it work due to a family ilness.

Another class I'd like to do this year is the Mindset Labs intro to Force on Force.

I would like to get to one of Shay's classes as well, it just hasn't worked out yet.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I'm taking the Revere's Riders Field Rifle class this weekend.
    Would LOVE to take anything from Jason Falla from Redback 1.
    Would like to take a fighting pistol class at Tactical Response.

brianheeter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    I'm travelling to Sturgis, MI to take MDFI's Foundation Carbine, Foundation Handgun and YSINTG in late April. Two weeks later is ECQC in Ann Arbor. I hope there will be more added to my schedule for the year.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I still need to get on the stick and get a hotel scheduled for Friday night. Any suggestions?

I made a hotel reservation next month through the NRA member services website. They give corporate rates for Wyndham hotels. I would probably stay in Taylorsville at exit 76. There is an outlet mall there with restaurants and such. Hotels are all fairly new. There are hotels at exit 68 as well and that is a safe area with a WalMart, Menards, Sams, etc. The Clarion is old and nasty though so don't stay there.

edit: You are welcome to stay at my house, but we aren't setup very well for visitors. You can kick my kid out of his room or sack out on the couch.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    ECQC with Southnarc in Carmel.

Boo on the LE/MIL only qualification.....

I am planning on taking the TNVC Night vision class at alliance ohio (given they fix my stuff by then). But I am looking at both the low light and vehicle classes at mindset..... Then if a good advance carbine class comes close by I might do that.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Looking forward to Coach and BBI at the Defensive concepts level 2. Since this is my year in the rotation, I'll be taking some level 1 classes, somewhere. And that's if my corporate training schedule allows.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I've had a few on my radar for 2017 - ECQC in Cincy (June), Gunsite 123 Carbine (July), and Defensive Shotgun with Rangemaster (Oct), and the Rangemaster Instructor Reunion (Nov)

Expecting that only two will happen, so ECQC and Def Shotgun are what I expect. If time and funds allow, I hope to hit the Reunion, too.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Revere's Riders KD Atterbury Feb 11 & 12th
    ACT Range Day Mar 18th
    Revere's Riders Richmond Shoot May 20 & 21st (Hosted by Alan Alcorn)
    ACT One hand manipulations Jul 15th
    Revere's Riders Carbine (TBD Oct )
    ACT low light pistol Dec 12th

Also contemplating/trying to incorporate
    Defensive Concepts Level 2 - BBI & Coach May 13th Terre Haute
    Dynamic Marksmanship Course Rangemaster / Tom Givens October 14-15, Terre Haute, IN
    ACT Defensive rifle Aug 19th

Top Bottom