• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    Putting the feelers out again for another Trauma Management Class. I would like to get about 20 people this time. Looking to get this going within the next 2 months. If interested post here and let others know!

CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    Semper Gumby. I'm in. How old must they be?
    There are some graphic images of injuries but I have gone over this class with my son who was maybe 10 at the time. He understood the concepts just fine. Putting some of the teachings into practice will be harder just because of size difference but the info is still good for them.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Depending on all of the logistics, I would definitely be interested. I've gone over all the the TCCC info, but it would be much better to be taught by somebody that knows what they are doing vs. reading Power Point slides.

Last edited:

CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    Alright gents, I am waiting on some supplies to come in, as I am wanting to upgrade the medical kit that I hand out. I am also in talks with a training company on possibly hosting the class through them. Once I get all those details concrete I will have an idea of the price of this class, though the last few were $100 a person to give you an idea of the pricing. Also the class should last around 6 hours give or take, depending on questions and grasping the hands on portions.

Top Bottom