• ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    If you haven't had a chance to visit us to see our current training classes please take some time to do so. Our March and April classes have been posted and we would love to see you at the range. Stay safe!
    My friend and I will be seeing you in April. Really looking forward to training and learning new things.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    Central IN
    T-DOGG glad to hear it, looking forward to seeing you and your friend soon. Also just wanted to say we only have a couple spots left for this Sunday's Tactical Rifle class. Sign up soon before the class is full. Stay safe and train often.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I checked out your website. I'll be looking to see what you have later on during the Summer. I'll see if I can sign up for one or two.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Signed up for this Sunday's Defensive Rifle & Pistol (April 9th)
    78 degrees forecast too:rockwoot:

If you haven't had a chance to visit us to see our current training classes please take some time to do so. Our March and April classes have been posted and we would love to see you at the range. Stay safe!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I attended the Advanced Handgun class on Saturday and the Defensive Pistol & Rifle class on Sunday along with a good friend of mine. These were my 3rd and 4th classes with Jon Tindal, 1st and 2nd classes for my friend. I posted a full review last year on another class I attended with Defensive Shooting Concepts and these recent classes mirror that experience while further developing my skills and mindset. https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-shooting-concepts-tactical-rifle-review.html

I was once again extremely pleased with the quality of training I received throughout the weekend. It is truly possible to be safe, have fun, and learn necessary firearms training all from one source. Jon is a one-stop convenience store of firearms and tactics knowledge. He knows his weapons, his tactics, and what his students need from an instructor. He has introduced me to a new mindset and gave me a new set of skills along with the confidence to utilize them. You don't just learn and use these techniques in class, you take them with you, which I personally used from classes last year over the winter to show up to these training classes better prepared. There are so many things taught that can be practiced at home. Then you show up to more classes, even if you think it will be the same, it won't because Jon will show you things from a different angle you didn't think of. He knows how to mix things up and keep you interested.

I will definitely be attending more training classes in the future with DSC. My friend's experience and opinion is on board with mine as well.

Top Bottom