• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Robert Vogel will be presenting his World Class Pistol Skills class at Warsaw Rifle and Pistol Club, this May 6 and 7.
    Cost is $495.00, which includes lunches, refreshments, discounts on upcoming USPSA matches at WRPC, and a complimentary concealed carry vest from Berne Apparel.
    There are three openings remaining.

For more information, http://www.vogeldynamics.com/ has his schedule and dates.

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Bob Vogel is a really good guy. He is a great shooter. He has a plan for his class and follows it. His plan will help a ton of people quite a bit. If you know what you are doing he will provide great confirmation to a multitude of things your already know. If you don't know what you are doing then do what he says. Bob Vogel is a good teacher. I am glad I took the course.

Taking the course and not practicing will not help much at all. If you do not agree with how Bob tells you a stage breaks down. Please shut up during the class unless you have a world championship to compare to his.

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Agree with everything Coach said, except the last sentence (maybe there was a vocal, distracting person in the Vogel class he attended.) If you disagree with anything Bob has to say, you might say something like this: "Please help me understand why you say to do (this) instead of (that.)" Just don't attempt to dominate a discussion or the class. Bob is a prince of a man without a hint of arrogance. However, (absolutely no surprise) he is extremely competitive!

Two openings left.

Robert Vogel ? World Champion Shooter Click on "Training" page.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    That's fine--no offense meant.
    No problem. It boggles my mind when a student in a class has the stones to argue about anything with a world champion. I have seen it a few times.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Bob Vogel is a really good guy. He is a great shooter. He has a plan for his class and follows it. His plan will help a ton of people quite a bit. If you know what you are doing he will provide great confirmation to a multitude of things your already know. If you don't know what you are doing then do what he says. Bob Vogel is a good teacher. I am glad I took the course.

Taking the course and not practicing will not help much at all. If you do not agree with how Bob tells you a stage breaks down. Please shut up during the class unless you have a world championship to compare to his.

Agree as I was in this class with Coach. I don't think it was me that disagreed....not sure. I know that the photo was taken before I 'sucked in' my gut. If there were multiple ways to shoot something, he would do it and still be 10-15 seconds faster than me

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I was not there, or I'd be the usual suspect.
    No. you are coachable on most things. Plus you know how irritating it is when a student is not asking a question but questioning the validity of the point or the advice. Especially when the stubborn ones does not have credentials like the instructor at all.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I was not referring to you or your brother. Clue: automobiles

I was worried about this....
    I didn't think I was arguing about stage breakdown but Bob and I did have a discussion.
    This class is well worth the time and money. I learned a lot . Bob's explanation of how he grips a pistol is fascinating. I can not replicate it.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I was worried about this....
    I didn't think I was arguing about stage breakdown but Bob and I did have a discussion.
    This class is well worth the time and money. I learned a lot . Bob's explanation of how he grips a pistol is fascinating. I can not replicate it.

We were at River's b-day dinner last night and he reminded me....lol...how could I forget that interaction.

(Everyone should send him a birthday greeting)

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    I learned a lot in the class (any subsequent poor performances are due to insufficient practice). Seriously, he is a great instructor and very approachable. I would really like to take the class again but can't make it this time. It is well worth the time and money. There was more to learn than I could absorb and internalize in two days. He has thought about and practiced little aspects of the competition that I hadn't considered.

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    The May 6 and 7 Vogel class at Warsaw Rifle and Pistol Club is full for shooters.
    However, it is, still, open for observer/audit (no shooting) at half price: $250.00.
    You will be able to watch, listen, ask questions, talk with Vogel and other students, have lunch, and get a complimentary concealed carry vest from Berne Apparel--its "Adder" line.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    The May 6 and 7 Vogel class at Warsaw Rifle and Pistol Club is full for shooters.
    However, it is, still, open for observer/audit (no shooting) at half price: $250.00.
    You will be able to watch, listen, ask questions, talk with Vogel and other students, have lunch, and get a complimentary concealed carry vest from Berne Apparel--its "Adder" line.

That is interesting. I have never seen that arrangement before.

Top Bottom