Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    [h=3]RED DOT COMBAT PISTOL SCHOOL
    July 21-23, 2017
    Charlestown, Indiana
    Instructor: Randy Harris[/h]A few years ago, Suarez International began experimenting with the addition of a mini-red dot sight on a Glock 17 slide. That research culminated in the current system which opened a new door to combat shooting skills. These pistols are in the holsters of Special Forces operators, of SWAT and Hostage Rescue Teams, and of discerning performance-seeking private citizens. They have all benefited from the real and tangible skill enhancing characteristics of this system
    In this class you will learn not only the theory and concept of the red dot system on handguns, but you will experience firsthand the improved shooting ability and speed. Head shots at 25 yards, body shots out into rifle distances and an increased speed and surgical accuracy at room distances are just a few of the benefits. You will learn all the shortcuts and training, skill-development tips we have developed through our research into this exciting new realm of pistol fighting.

For more info and to register go HERE.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    That's interesting. I've kicked around playing with a red dot and some specific training would be welcome. Hmmm...

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    If you are curious about the red dot on your pistol, this will be a great opportunity. What the mini red dot on a pistol for us old guys is good stuff, what it does for younger eyes is multiplied many fold.

JBishop

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    New Albany
    The Suarez guys have probably put more R&D into Red Dot pistol training than any other training organization. Originally I was one of those people who was reluctant to adopt a red dot on my rifle, I have now realized that this may likely become the new norm for combat pistols in the near future, just as RDS is the norm on combat rifles now. This seems like this is the perfect time to learn the right way the first time, and not develop bad habits and wasted ammo stumbling through new technology. Randy is the only instructor East of the Mighty Mississippi teaching this material, this is an opportunity that doesn't come around often.

The facility is great, and perfect for the needs of classes like this. I live fairly close and would entertain the idea of a cookout at the house one of the class nights if we get a headcount ahead of time.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Tag for interest.
    July 21st is my birthday and I carry a Red dot pistol. Seems like a no brainer

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    Is the RM06 3.5 MOA the recommended red dot in the $500 to $600 range? I would like to get my Roland of Gilead Special built and take this class. $50 rental does not sound like a bad option either if available.

Randy Harris

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Agree. The RM06 gives you the ability to turn it on or off and to manually adjust the brightness in lower light . The RM02 self adjusts to the ambient light. That can be good and it can be bad. If it is bright outside it brightens up to be obviously visible . On the other hand in the dark the dot dims down to barely visible. We cover all the "good vs bad " of different models in class.

JBishop

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    New Albany
    Since the RM06 is a topic of discussion- I'd point out that Cabela's is selling them online for $349 right now!!!! If anyone was ever on the fence about getting one, this is a no-brainer price deal.

Randy Harris

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    BvPubTgCQAIjO-u.jpg:large

Just over a week to go and we still have some spots available......Don't miss this rare opportunity for the Suarez Red Dot Pistol School offered east of the Mississippi.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I don't do big write ups but I wanted to say, I attended this class and it takes alot to hold my attention span for 1/2 a day let alone 3 days. But time seemed to fly by the material was great and Randy does an excellent job of presenting it.
    I am very glad I went.

Randy Harris

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Hey Allen, thanks for the "mini review". Was good to meet you and hope I see you again in class sometime. You did some excellent work with that M&P (even if you didn't like the trigger;)).

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom