• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aturk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    Charlotte, NC
    Don't usually write these, but I learned more with Max in 3 hours than I have learned in any other class so I felt it was time. :yesway:

I moved to Indianapolis last June, started taking a few classes, and then started shooting USPSA out at Parabellum this winter. I've had some fundamental issues that I haven't really been able to hone in on that I was hoping training with Max might fix. I didn't have any expectations, other than to have someone knowledgeable watch me shoot, see what mistakes I'm making, and maybe help me fix them.

We spent about 3 hours shooting on Saturday, 350-400rds, started with the basics (trigger control, grip, etc), and worked all the way up from basic drills, to shooting/reloading on the move, to running a full USPSA course.

He was thorough, and really covered all aspects of the USPSA "game".

I always feel as long as I can take away one key point per class that makes my shooting better, then the class was totally worth it. I'm pretty sure I took away 3-4 key points from Max on Saturday.

My trigger control improved, my gun handling improved, my accuracy improved, and my split times improved. What's not to love?? :)

Definitely plan on re-visiting training with Max again down the road, once I get a little bit more experience under my belt.

10/10 would recommend.

You can find Max's contact info here:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...pistol-training-grand-master-max-bedwell.html

Fourtrax

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Max is tops! He has probably forgotten more about USPSA and the skills required to be successful than most of us will ever learn. I wouldn't hesitate to train with him.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom