• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I'm attending the Boone County Sheriff principles of the handgun defensive shooting and was wondering if anybody else is going?, also any suggestions on what to take with me as this is my first class that I attend, Any feedback and suggestions are appreciated.

Last edited:

Turf Doctor

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I'm attending the Boone County Sheriff principles of the handgun defensive shooting and was wondering if anybody else is going?, also any suggestions on what to take with me as this is my first class that I attend, Any feedback and suggestions are appreciated.

I have attended the class about 2 years ago. I thought it was a good productive class. Show up with an open mind to learn.
    There are places close to get lunch and get back in time.

I would contact the link below to get the correct information regarding the class.

From the Boone County Sheriff's web site. Persons requesting additional information or references are requested to contact Bre Shively at bshively@co.boone.in.us

Happy training..

Turf Doctor

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I wouldn't mind attending since it's in my own backyard. Besides a weekend to enjoy the outside and shoot with the great guys from the sheriffs department. No brainer!!

Top Bottom