• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    PD Training LLP will be holding another basic class on Saturday May 10th in New Castle. The Cost will be $60 total and the class will start 9 AM w/more info to follow.

Thanks,
    Matt

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Matt,

What exactly needs to be brought to this class? If it's like the last one, I already know I'll need to bring a holster, my gun, five or six rounds of ammo... that should be enough, right? :)

I'm told I'll also need my Canon, ammo for the Canon, it's scopes...

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Lars says about 200 rounds. That sound right?
    A hat? Really? I can't remember the last time I wore a hat... Even in Scouts it was a bandana just to keep the bugs out of my hair. I'll have to get one. WAIT! Fen! When are those hats available again?

pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    A hat can keep the sun out of your eyes and hot brass from getting between your face and your eye protection. 200 round should get throught the class.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Just signed up! Count me in!

I'm also trying to get my single 21-year-old sister to join me! *wink*

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Got me thinking pretty hard about this. I'm not much for early commitments. Is this gonna be similar to the last one as in, if you show up you can get in?

Roncho

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    My wife and I received our registration forms today for this class and will be sending them back ASAP. Judging from some of the posts regarding the previous class, I have a question regarding holsters for this class. I currently carry a PM9 in a pocket holster (Front pants pocket, when I carry), while my wife does not carry. She uses our G22 for home defense purposes when I'm not around. It looks like there might be some holstering and drawing drills. So, will I be OK with the pocket holster, and will my wife be missing out on alot if she doesn't have a holster?

I am in the researching phase for IWB holsters for myself as the pocket holster doesn't really work with my warmer weather clothes, but I may not have one by class time.

Thanks,
    Ron

Roncho

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Thanks, Matt. I'll bite the bullet and order an MTAC for me, which is what I've pretty much decided on. Hopefully it will be in before the training. The holster for my wife will be a great help.

Ron

Top Bottom