Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Another Basic Class In New Castle On May 10th

PD Training LLP will be holding another basic class on Saturday May 10th in New Castle. The Cost will be $60 total and the class will start 9 AM w/more info to follow.

Thanks,
    Matt

User Info Menu

Sign me up. I left with something new last time. I'm certain it'll happen again.

User Info Menu

W9ZEB, this time I want to shoot your HK after class.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pierce195 View Post
    W9ZEB, this time I want to shoot your HK after class.
    I'm sure that can be arranged.

User Info Menu

It's been very strongly recommended that I add my name to the list.
    Epilepsy is underfunded and under-researched, but seizures kill more people than breast cancer does each year.

Have a question? Check out the INGO FAQ: http://ingunowners.com/forums/genera...qs_sticky.html

User Info Menu

Pami, we would love to have you as part of our class.

User Info Menu

Matt,

What exactly needs to be brought to this class? If it's like the last one, I already know I'll need to bring a holster, my gun, five or six rounds of ammo... that should be enough, right?

I'm told I'll also need my Canon, ammo for the Canon, it's scopes...
    Epilepsy is underfunded and under-researched, but seizures kill more people than breast cancer does each year.

Have a question? Check out the INGO FAQ: http://ingunowners.com/forums/genera...qs_sticky.html

User Info Menu

Eye and ear protection, hat, pen/paper, and water to drink while on the range.

You may need a few more rounds!

User Info Menu

Lars says about 200 rounds. That sound right?
    A hat? Really? I can't remember the last time I wore a hat... Even in Scouts it was a bandana just to keep the bugs out of my hair. I'll have to get one. WAIT! Fen! When are those hats available again?

User Info Menu

A hat can keep the sun out of your eyes and hot brass from getting between your face and your eye protection. 200 round should get throught the class.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast