• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Easyjoey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2017
    indianapolis
    Hello everyone. I am looking for rifle training for my son and I. We both have experience but we are looking for something comprehensive. If anyone offers training or knows of a good program, please let me know.

Thanks

Joe

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Revere's Riders or Appleseed project. I tend to go with the first group.
    Comprehensive fundamentals of marksmanship & more

Easyjoey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2017
    indianapolis
    Jake, I received your PM but your email and phone numbers are hidden. I click the link and it takes me to rules about classifieds.... trying to find the rules on seeing emails and phone numbers.....

Thanks

Joe

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I would also highly recommend Revere's Riders.

I started with a 2 day basic rifle, but they offer plenty of different courses and areas of focus to meet your current level of experience.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Hello everyone. I am looking for rifle training for my son and I. We both have experience but we are looking for something comprehensive. If anyone offers training or knows of a good program, please let me know.

Thanks

Joe

What do you want to learn or what are your intended applications? "Comprehensive" requires some context to be meaningful.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Revere's Riders. Pop over to their subforum and rattle their cage about their next basic rifle course. Trust me, they want their cage rattled over there. They live to make better marksmen and better Americans in general.

I don't think there is a better program for introducing folks to rifle training. I honestly do not know about the quality of their "carbine class" or their handgun class(es), but started my training by taking fundamental marksmanship training with the guys that became Revere's Riders and I went on to take "move and shoot" type tactical classes at ACT and Tactical Response. I have always been super grateful that I started where I started.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom