Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I thought of several other witty statements but toned it down in the above post.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Aim for the white circles not the black rectangle. That'll be $50 for the training and i accept Paypal
    Insert purple where applicable

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    We all need more training.

Some folks have mentioned trouble in posting pics lately, so I give you props for being able to do that.

I notice your signature line mentions that you own a training company. What kinds of topics do you train people in? (hoping it is IT or forum usage or something applicable)

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Whoops my bad.. as noticed, I don't have this computer bred introversion sound stage down yet. I Should have not posted in haste. The point was we just spent $1100 and two days welding and repairing our plate racks when many folks from our gun culture seem to be slow to learn the fundamentals. Frustrating.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Whoops my bad.. as noticed, I don't have this computer bred introversion sound stage down yet. I Should have not posted in haste. The point was we just spent $1100 and two days welding and repairing our plate racks when many folks from our gun culture seem to be slow to learn the fundamentals. Frustrating.

I really did hope that you ran an IT training company of some sort. I keep hearing people complain about not being able to post pics and I was going to suggest you teach Coach so he could post up his pics from Crystal Mill, Colorado. I also lament the lack of fundamentals in the gun culture.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    That bar looks like a pretty challenging target, so I think you're good.

What are the white thingies for? Help the sound reverberate so you know you hit the bar?

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort

At least it wasn't center fire rifle like the last Moron!!!

Top Bottom