• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • szorn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Northcentral Indiana
    This isn't a firearm-related course so if it's no acceptable please let me know and I will delete it.

FAST Defense Against Armed Assailants Level II

This Level 2 FAST Weapons Defense Course picks up where Level 1 leaves off. In Level 1 participants learned options for dealing with static weapon threats, such as a knife held to the throat or a gun to the head. Now take the next step to Turning Fear Into Power by learning simple but effective skills for dealing with dynamic knife and club attacks.

Although there is never a guarantee, the fact is that people who are trained correctly and determined to fight for their lives usually prevail against armed attackers. Much of this training involves overcoming many of our beliefs and fears concerning weapons as depicted by movies, press, and horror stories from assault victims who simply didn’t know any better.

Learn simple but effective unarmed defenses against the following dynamic attacks:
    Knife Slashes
    Knife Thrusts
    Stick, Club, Blunt Trauma Weapons
    And more…

Students will then practice these simple proven techniques and apply them FULL-FORCE against a padded assailant!

WHEN: Sunday August 13, 2017 - 1pm to 4:30pm
    WHERE: Parkview Warsaw YMCA
    COST: $60

Suitable for women, men, and teens ages 13 and older.

Previous attendance to the FAST Armed Assailants 1 course or another basic FAST Defense course is highly beneficial prior to taking this Level 2 course but it is not absolutely necessary. First-time attendees are welcome!

Pre-registration required. Space is limited to only 12 participants.

Register online- https://www.ticketbase.com/events/fast-defense-against-armed-assailants-level-ii-warsaw-in

szorn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Northcentral Indiana
    We still have some openings for this course if anyone is interested.

I don't necessarily recommend dealing with an armed threat in an unarmed manner IF other options are available. However, there may be times when other options aren't available or there may not be time / opportunity to transition to those options. Having unarmed skills for those potential situations can be vital to one's survival...

Offering a $20 discount to those that register for this course as well as the "Defensive Use of a Knife" course scheduled for Saturday the 12th. If interested in registering for both just let me know and I will send you combined PayPal invoice minus the discount.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Steve

szorn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Northcentral Indiana
    Registration fee slashed in half...

In an effort to fill this course up (since it's the only one being offered this year) I have decided to drastically reduce the registration fee to only $30. You won't find another course of this caliber offered anywhere else for such a low registration fee. Use discount code DISCOUNT30 when you register online at the link provided on the event page. The discount is good until the course fills up or until Friday at 6pm, whichever comes first. This is the first and last time that this course will be offered this year! So don't wait go sign up ASAP!

Use code DISCOUNT30 upon registering...

Steve

Top Bottom