• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tom Givens

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2014
    Memphis
    The 2018 Rangemaster Tactical Conference announced!

The next Rangemaster Tactical Conference will be conducted on March 16-18, 2018, Friday through Sunday. This event will be the 20th anniversary of the conference and we have several special items planned for this huge celebration.

We have partnered with the Direct Action Resource Center (DARC) just outside Little Rock, Arkansas, for this major event. DARC is a huge training complex with a 30+ year history of training military Spec Ops and police SWAT personnel. There are multiple ranges, shoot-houses and other features that will make this a unique training event. The physical plant will be much improved this year, with added amenities. There are many hotels nearby in Little Rock and North Little Rock and the Little Rock Airport is nearby.

All of the usual trainers will be presenting various topics, along with several new faces. Trainers presenting blocks of instruction will include Massad Ayoob, John Farnam, Southnarc, Tom & Lynn Givens, Wayne Dobbs, Steve Moses, Karl Rehn, William Aprill, Tatiana Whitlock, Gabe White, John Murphy, John Hearne, and many more. We will have live-fire training with handgun, shotgun and carbine, plus knife work, empty hands skills, medical training, and much more. We will also have the Polite Society Defensive Pistol Match running concurrently with the training.

The entry fee is only $349.00 for three days packed full of valuable training, plus entry to the match. You can register on-line with a credit card .

If you wish to avoid the small credit card processing fee, you can register by mail with a check. Mail to Rangemaster, 1808 James L Redman Parkway, Suite 226, Plant City, FL, 33563.

Be sure to register early, to avoid disappointment. The 2017 event was in March, but was sold out by late October, five months in advance. We had to turn away dozens of participants who waited too late to register. Space is strictly limited, and once we’re full, that’s it.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tactical-conference-2018-little-rock-arkansas-tickets-33492433771

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    It wouldn't be that bad. Rental cars are cheap and it's only about 8 hours away. A hotel for a few nights probably wouldn't be too bad.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    The value of this conference far exceeds the cost, real or imagined. If I knew I could get the time away and the purple pachyderm were available, we'd be registered already.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Hmmm... I DO have many free stays at Hilton properties banked.... Wonder if I can convince Mrs Monkey to let me spend the $$? hmmmm

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    It wouldn't be that bad. Rental cars are cheap and it's only about 8 hours away. A hotel for a few nights probably wouldn't be too bad.
    I was going on 4 nights in a hotel - $120/night, roughly, for a 2.5-ish star hotel like an H.I. Express or similar. There are plenty of hotels in that area for less $.

Then figure around $200 for a rental car.

Gasoline, food, incidentals, etc.

Personally, I just can't justify it right now.

Tom Givens

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2014
    Memphis
    Tactical Conference 2018 Hotel Information

March 16-18, 2018 Friday through Sunday

The official host hotel for the 2018 Tac Con is the Hilton Garden Inn, 4100 Glover Lane, North Little Rock, AR, 72117. A registration link appears below.

http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en/gi/groups/personalized/L/LITNLGI-RFT-20180315/index.jhtml

A slightly less expensive hotel was used by many attendees this year and it got rave reviews.

Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suites

7533 Warden Road

Sherwood, AR 72120

501-835-7556 * 501-835-7511(fax)

Email: bwsherwood.nlr@gmail.com

Group Reservation Rate Proposal

Date:April 10, 2017

Name: Tac-Con 2018

The Management of the Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suites would like to present the following proposal for your group’s reservations needs.

Dates: March 16 - 18, 2018

ROOM

TYPE

Double-Queen size room

$79.00 + $9.88(tax)

$88.88 (total)

per night

Single-King size room

$71.00 + 8.88 (tax)

$79.88 (total)

per night

Suite-King size room

$89.00 + 11.13 (tax)

$100.13 (total)

per night.

• Check in: 3:00pm - Check out: 11:00am

• Rates include complimentary Full Breakfast daily from 6:30am – 9:30am

• Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet is available all throughout the hotel

• All rates net – non commissionable and are subject to 12.5% tax unless you are tax exempt. Proper documentation is required to be tax exempt.

Payment information:

• All major credit cards are accepted, business check, or cashier’s check.

• Cash payments accepted, must include a credit card or cash deposit on file for incidentals

Additional information:

• The two-story hotel is not equipped with an elevator

• Assistance with luggage available

• First floor accommodation requests may be requested, but not guaranteed based upon availability

Lisa Fields-Asst., General Manger

Best Western Sherwood

Top Bottom