• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTAC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Muncie
    Hey guys, I know I don't get on here enough. I'm hoping to change that soon. I want to share with you a discount code so you can come to Muncie and do some training with us. Use "ingo17" at checkout to receive the discount. As you become an alum, you will receive bigger discounts. Keep an eye on our website for firearms training, force on force training, guest instructors, self aid courses, combatives and coming this weekend, Battleground Gunfights. The Battleground Series is our entertainment side of the house if you will. No instruction, just bring a group of friends and get in gun fight with UTM (non lethal training ammunition). Check it out: [video=youtube;pGEpKNjnGuw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGEpKNjnGuw[/video]

MTAC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Muncie
    We also have a Men's Only night coming up in September, Pistols and Pints. We will do some shooting, some scenarios and afterwards, a big hearty buffet and New Corner Brewery will be serving up some craft beers, including our very own! Pistols and Pints-MEN ONLY - MTAC

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    We also have a Men's Only night coming up in September, Pistols and Pints. We will do some shooting, some scenarios and afterwards, a big hearty buffet and New Corner Brewery will be serving up some craft beers, including our very own! Pistols and Pints-MEN ONLY - MTAC

I doubt anyone will go from here. I see "pants" listed as mandatory. That makes it a no-go for many INGOers :):

But seriously, looks pretty cool.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    If it weren't such a drive I'd come up for pistols and pints. I will definitely be back for a skills and drills - pistol course, the ar course was really enlightening last week.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm definitely interested in the Battleground series, but there isn't much info on your webpage.

ETA: finally figured out how to find it!

Last edited:

MTAC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Muncie
    Vigilant, I'm interested in your opinion on the Battleground Series since you saw the information. We are not having much interest in it for some reason. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated! Anyone's for that matter.

jason

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Delaware Co.
    I'm trying to sign up for the More Than A Bandaid class on September 23, but your website throws an error at checkout. "Sorry, it seems the coupon "ingo17" is not yours - it has now been removed from your order."

MTAC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Muncie
    I'm trying to sign up for the More Than A Bandaid class on September 23, but your website throws an error at checkout. "Sorry, it seems the coupon "ingo17" is not yours - it has now been removed from your order."
    Got it fixed, thanks!

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Battleground sounds fun, but ever since visiting and taking a course there I have thought about how edutaining it would be to have it set up for random scenarios. A timed run through, a solo clear (simulating returning home to a busted door kind of thing), defend the objective against a wave of intruders, lol I know a lot of these would be a bit unrealistic but it would be a great way to spend a Saturday.

Too bad I live so far away, I really got a lot of good info out of my class there and look forward to getting up there for another event.

MTAC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Muncie
    Ggreen,
    Thanks for the feedback, what you described is exactly how it is set up. Shoot me an email and let's get you and a group of your friends here the 23rd for a gunfight. We will hook you up cost wise. Thanks.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Ggreen,
    Thanks for the feedback, what you described is exactly how it is set up. Shoot me an email and let's get you and a group of your friends here the 23rd for a gunfight. We will hook you up cost wise. Thanks.

5 years in the military, 5 more working outside the state, and a pregnant wife.... I have no friends left lol

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Vigilant, I'm interested in your opinion on the Battleground Series since you saw the information. We are not having much interest in it for some reason. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated! Anyone's for that matter.
    It looks and sounds like a great time, I passed it around my training partners and shooting buddies, and we are currently trying to arrange schedules to coincide enough to make it up! A great big game of adult capture the flag sounds like a hoot as well, you need to market to bachelor parties!

MTAC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Muncie
    It looks and sounds like a great time, I passed it around my training partners and shooting buddies, and we are currently trying to arrange schedules to coincide enough to make it up! A great big game of adult capture the flag sounds like a hoot as well, you need to market to bachelor parties!
    We haven't spent a lot of money marketing it to bachelor parties, but we have already done it for an adult birthday party.

Top Bottom