• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Selfpreservation

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Central
    Just wanted to let everyone know we have a new location and we are now offering weekly classes in addition to the private training and seminars we currently offer! Our new location is:

9675 E 148th St. #200
    Noblesville, IN 46060

For those who don't know us, we offer a unique multidisciplinary approach to training. Our classes cover all ranges of self-preservation, including grappling, striking & clinch, as well as knife, stick & martial pistol craft.

Our instructors are also full time, experienced law enforcement officers. We use that knowledge and experience to educate our students on the legal aspects of any use of force for self-defense, as well as interacting with law enforcement officers after the incident so you survive the physical AND legal fight! No other school in the Indianapolis area can offer you this level of diverse physical skills as well as the legal aspects involved in their use!

For more information, go to SELFPRESERVATIONTRAINING.COM

Selfpreservation

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Central
    Some of you have PM'd me about the classes, so I thought I would post this information for anyone interested:

Thanks for the interest in our classes!
    Our open class is one hour long. It is open to anyone 16 years of age or older (under 18 requires parent signature). Our open classes cover all ranges of self-defense, including grappling, striking, knife, stick & combative handgun.
    No contract required. Pay month to month or per class.
    Our weekly schedules are posted on our website, SELFPRESERVATIONTRAINING.COM . Our next class is this Wednesday from 7p - 8p. The cost is $70 a month for unlimited open classes, or you can pay per class for $15 a class.

Top Bottom