• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    These carry leagues are a good tool for both people who are in the early stages of their training as well as people who have been doing it a while. For me, it was a good way to get some focused practice at the same as having an objective set of eyes attached to an expert to observe you and let know what you're doing well and what you need to address in more depth later. I'll probably keep attending as I am able.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    This course is full. Thanks to all who signed up. I am looking forward to it.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We finished up tonight. Thanks for those that attended. I hope you found it valuable. The one handed manipulations went very well tonight. Thanks for being safe.

hammerd13

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Thanks Coach! I really enjoyed this one. You always run a safe, fun, educational class. We had a good group of shooters for sure...really impressed with everyone's aptitude and attitude.

I get more out of the 3-session carry leagues than I do out of 20 visits to the range on my own. Lots of interesting drills to gauge my performance/improvement. The one-hand manipulation stuff was generally all new to me and will definitely improve my preparedness. This is the kind of stuff you just can't normally practice in a public range.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    I have completed Carry League 1 and just completed the February carry league 2. Even if you consider yourself pretty skilled, this is a course that will teach you things that you had no idea that you needed to learn, such as, weak hand and strong hand magazine changes, extensive shooting practice from positions that you can seldom practice in any other place.

The instruction and the guidance was outstanding. Coach (Aron Bright) has an eye for things that will improve your self defense skills and his skill at pointing these things out and helping you correct them is superior. You can tell that his main interest is safety and helping every student to be a better marksman when they complete the course than they were when the course started. He spends a considerable amount of time working on making the shot count and gives guidance as needed.

If you have not taken these courses you need too!! It is money and time invested in honing your skills to better protect yourself and your loved ones.
    As you probably guessed I Highly Recommend these courses to all of the shooters that can get there.

Thanks Coach!!

Top Bottom