• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyColtsFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Just watched five minutes of his videos on YouTube... That’s five minutes of my life I’ll never get back. Surprised he hasn’t shot one of his human target movers yet.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Is he from "Parts Unknown"?

italian-flag-and-italia-kids-shirts-kids-premium-t-shirt.jpg

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Is it supposed to be taught on an indoor range too? That sounds no bueno.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, seems like a nice guy, VERY skilled. But I too am not sure I'd take a class from him. At least not an advanced class.

The key to Zero's stuff as the concern here is CONTEXT.

At least all the target movers and jostlers he uses stay at least somewhat behind the muzzle from the videos Ive seen. Could there be an accident? Yes. is it likely given the participants and their skill/familiarization? Probably not.

While I wouldnt want some random civvy trainer doing his shenanigans, I cant say I totally disagree with his skillset driving some of the more sketch things he does.

I guess bottom line some of the stuff eluded to here as bad isnt necessarily so as long as EVERYONE involved is of exceptional skill and professionalism. Most of what I have seen him do does involve those pros and they are free to play their games at their own risk. No offense guys, but I wouldnt take that advanced* class with any of you for two reasons: I'm not that skilled, and neither are you. And I would hope you would feel the exact way back.

But I'd LOVE to sit and have a beer with him and talk shop.

At least he doesnt put photographers between his targets during live fire. :faint:

*not referring to any of the classes mentioned in the OP; strictly the high speed low drag stuff you see on the youtubes. I'm sure his indoor, civilian stuff listed is safe.

Top Bottom