• ...and so much more!
  • BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    I just completed the January Carry League 1 at Parabellum in Avon and wanted to let all INGO members know that this is Well spent money and exceedingly well spent time.

I am a seasoned (Make that OLD) shooter and feel like I have a pretty good handle on shooting skills. I am very glad that I took this course. Aron Bright has a great eye for detail and points out many ways that a concealed carry person can improve their skills. There are many methods of practice that sharpen your accuracy and well as many practical scenarios that you just don't get a chance to practice outside of a class such as this. There is a ton of shooting and it is very well organized. I shot approx 400 rounds each session so make sure you take plenty of ammo.

This class is not for newbies, however even if you consider yourself a skilled marksman this class can and will improve your skills, mindset and confidence.

I highly recommend this course for any shooter that carries a firearm or any person who is considering concealed carry. I am really looking forward to Carry League 2, to take my skils and mindset to yet another level.

Hats off to Bright Firearms Training!!!!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I Just finished Carry League 2 tonight. I am thinking about tweaking this rendition a little bit.

Week 1 Standard drills and moving off the line of force, use of cover and concealment.

Week 2 Low light skills with a few scenarios

Week 3 One hand manipulations.

Top Bottom