Registration is open for the first few classes of 2018 by DSC!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    Central IN
    Defensive Shooting Concepts is looking forward to and excited about 2018! We have posted our first four classes for the year and we would love to have you join us for one or more of our offerings. This year we wanted to offer INGO members a discount if they attend one of our classes for the first time. So if you visit our web site and find a class that fits your needs please contact us so we can provide you with a discount code to use at check out when signing up for the class. We are looking forward to meeting a few more of you this year! Stay safe and train often.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    Central IN
    Hope to see both of you again soon! Send me a Message if you need the returning student discount code. Also if you have never trained with us in the past but are considering it, contact us for a INGO discount. Just mention you saw the class posting announcement on INGO and we will provide a code for your discount to be used when registering for the class. Classes are starting to see some registration but they all currently still have open spots so please consider joining us. Stay safe and train hard!

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Don't know how I missed this.
    I'll be at one of these, Sat if I can swing it, if not the 18th.
    Nigel

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Just signed up for Advanced Handgun on July 7th and Tactical Rifle on July 15th.
    Looking forward to some more training. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom