• ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    If you really want to participate in training, driving a few hours shouldn't be a big deal.
    It would be even less of a deal not adding to my 11 hours of weekly windshield time doing the work commute.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Class was full. Thanks to everyone for coming out and for being safe. About to clean my gun and further look into what went wrong. A piece or tab broke off the slide release bar and the piece locked it up tight. So much for reliability. Only one gun problem tonight and it was me. Good thing I had a back up gun handy.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Class was full. Thanks to everyone for coming out and for being safe. About to clean my gun and further look into what went wrong. A piece or tab broke off the slide release bar and the piece locked it up tight. So much for reliability. Only one gun problem tonight and it was me. Good thing I had a back up gun handy.

It's almost as if carrying at least two guns is a good idea!

stoneytoney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 17, 2014
    indy

Is from your 1.0 or 2.0 M&P?

FlyingFail

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Greenwood

Thanks for the teaching. I really enjoyed it and took a lot of knowledge away from both the didactic and range portions. I've only been shooting for a couple months, so I was worried that I wasn't skilled enough to attend. However, the class was perfect for where I am at in my personal development. I learned a lot of areas that I need to work on. I look forward to attending another class in the near future. Thanks again.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Is from your 1.0 or 2.0 M&P?

It was the 2.0 that broke. I emailed the factory rep today. He said this was not a common thing. The new part is on the way. I shot the gun some tonight in a church security class as a demo and it ran fine. With broken tab not in the gun loose it works fine. I am going to test it further tomorrow morning.

I have been thrilled and impressed with the 2.0 until Wednesday night. Going to proceed with caution from here.

Thanks for all of the kind words everyone regarding the class.

Tsssst

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    South Bend
    I'm glad my work situation changed, allowing me to take the class. Been working 65 to 80 hour weeks all winter, so I basically haven't practiced anything since November. I wasn't as terrible as I feared, but not where I want to be. Reloads need a ton of work and my trigger control has slipped.

Top Bottom