Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The registration and pay link is below. Arrive early. We will try and be shooting but by 7:30. Round count is to be determined but bring at least 300 rounds. We are going to drill things like draws, reloads, multiple targets engagement, SHO and WHO shooting. Once you are signed up I will take suggestions and requests.

I plan for it to be a full night.

USPSA | Parabellum Firearms & Indoor Range

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We have enough to make this class go. Could use a couple of more folks. Not a great deal of room left so waiting might not be the best idea.

stoneytoney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 17, 2014
    indy
    Had fun last night! Found out a few things I need to work (drawing and finding the sights faster, keeping my grip on multiple shots), but at the same time found a few things I'm getting better at (holding the trigger back and resetting it, snapping of the eyes, and calling my shots). I've been wanting to to do the dot torture test, and last night I was introduced to it! This test will definitely help me become a better shooter! First time I was rushing trying to keep up with the pace with the class, but the next round, I was the last one but got all hits on target. Planning on printing multiples of them and heading to the range, since I have extra ammo left over from the class. 200rds of just dot torture! YES!

whtsti2005

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Carmel
    This was a great experience. This was the second time I've attended an event with Coach. I hope that he has more of these! If you have never taken a class with Coach I strongly encourage you to do so. It is so worth what it costs and the experience is invaluable.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Too much fun and always a learning experience. I know it's a lot of work to think the stages up and set everything up and I for one really appreciate all the time and effort you put into these events.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    “Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

Top Bottom