Coatesville
    Intermediate Pistol
    Riley Conservation Club
    Saturday June 23, 2018
    1pm to 5pm
    Instructor Aron Bright
    Cost $100
    email for registration form: abright@ccrtc.com
    Your spot in class is held when the form and check are returned.
    Class limited to 6 shooters.

This will be a full four hour class with plenty of trigger time. This is my favorite class to teach because it is full of esstential skills for the shooter who wants to take their shooting to the next level. This class will be taught fully on the range so no classroom. You cannot get better in the classroom it requires range time. The class will include insrtuction on grip, sights, calling shots, snapping of the eyes, assessment speed, proper follow through, Strong Hand Only and Weak Hand Only Shooting, three different types of reloads, multiple target engagement. Shooting on the move will be introduced as well.

This is not a competition class, nor is it a defensive pistol class. It is a class that teaches, demonstrates, and then give you repitions on fundamental skills. Bring at least 400 rounds with you.

You need a gun, holster, three magazines, and mag pouches, and a good belt. Eye and ear protection.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This class is helpful to almost all shooters, whether defense-focused or competition-oriented. It's also a class that is worth repeating because the skills are universal and everyone can use a tune-up unless they're at the point where they never make mistakes anymore. Highly recommended (I've completed this class more than once).

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    [video=youtube;y50fAx5y0TM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y50fAx5y0TM[/video]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    This class is currently full. I will form a wait list. So if you would like to be on the list in the event that a spot opens up. Send me an email.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Just got home from class. Thanks to all who attended for coming out today, and a bigger thanks for being a great group. Everyone was safe. No scary moments. I hope everyone found it valuable. Hoping to do this class again soon.

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    If you get the opportunity to take this class, jump on it. It was a great day at the range with lots of triggers time working the concepts and skills. Coach did a fantastic job explaining the concept clearly, then demonstrating it, then running us through it, pushing us to improve as we went. The small class size was awesome, very little down time. I defininitey left with more knowledge than I arrived with and I’m confindent that my shooting will continue to improve if I put the concepts from class into practice.

Thanks for a great great day Coach!

Mattroth54

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    ^^^^^THIS!!!

The more I train the more I realize I don’t know what I don’t know. I’m pretty sure this cycle never ends. Everything Nick said is spot on. I can’t wait to add everything I learned to my training on my own and watch how my scores improve. My ability to call shots improved greatly and I totally understand the value of snapping the eyes to make better transitions. Great day to really break in my new 365. Thanks, Coach!

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Can't wait for my work schedule to change. I work every other Saturday and every other Friday. Night shift. So a Saturday afternoon class doesn't work well for me.

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    Coach does a great job of explaining what you need to do,then he lets you do it in a small control group watching as you go. And gives individual advice works you up in speed.
    This was a great class.

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    Finally got a chance to use what I learned Saturday at SCGC steel shoot. I know that these are by no means "fast" times but they are fast for me and I had very few pickups on the day. I still need to work on getting that first shot off faster but I was able to call my shots and felt like my transitions were good. Thanks again Coach.
    RlCqVBU.jpg

Link to video of my 2nd fastest run of the day.
    https://imgur.com/72MNQNR

Top Bottom