Lt. Col Dave Grossman and Edwin Meeks speaking in Chesterton this Saturday 4/14/

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Just as a shout out to all you INGO'ers.

This Saturday, there is a presentation by Dave Grossman, Author of "On Combat", "On Killing", and "Assassination Generation" will be speaking at Liberty Bible Church on North Calumet Avenue in Chesterton from 8 AM- 5 pm with a free screening of the movie "Faith under Fire" on Friday evening before at 7 PM.

Reservations are required, and can be entered here, along with additional information :

CHESTERTON, INDIANA - APRIL 14, 2018 ? Sheepdog Seminars

Lt. Col Grossman is a dynamic and very passionate speaker and will really "speak" to those of you that carry every day, and why...
    This is a man that Carry's everyday, BECAUSE of his Faith, not in Spite of it.

I am planning on attending, and I even got my Pastor, Asst Pastor, and a Church Trustee, to attend with me.
    If you are on one, or are considering a faith based Safety team, this is a must...
    Hope to see you there!

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    I've heard many positive reviews about this event!

Actually went pretty well. Customized (at least in the afternoon ) More toward Church Safety and Life Safety Teams which is what I was hoping to get more information. I would estimate there were at least 225-250 'Sheepdogs' there.:starwars:
    And maybe also a few... :sheep::sheep::sheep:

The morning was pretty much standard Dave Grossman and unfortunately like a lot of presentations it was a "preaching to the choir" as the vast majority of those that were there were already well aware of the violence and evil going on in the world in general. Probably didnt need to have all the statistics... That is why they were there!

But as always... it was a good refresher and very interesting, even after hearing it for me like the 4th time....

Top Bottom