Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    If you would like o get some quality trigger time in with your carry gun this is the place to do it. Get out of the stall, do some movement, draw from the holster. Get some insruction and feedback, and have some context for your practice session.

We are trying Monday night this month. First shot at 7pm so be here a little early to get checked in and be ready to go.

USPSA | Parabellum Firearms & Indoor Range

whtsti2005

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Carmel
    Just Signed Up. I attended this practice a week ago it was fantastic. If you miss one of these, you are truly missing out. It's some of the best $40 I've spent.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Bring plenty of ammo. It is 2 hours shooting. 200 rounds may not be enough. The shooter has to manage their ammo. The shots required of many drills are up to the shooter. Planning to make cover/concealment the theme of this session. No all drills will use it but many will.

Tsssst

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    South Bend
    Sounds like a good way for me to build on Defensive Pistol 1 but I think I'm about to take a new job. If it kicks in before May 14th I'm screwed. I'll have to wait and see.

whtsti2005

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Carmel
    Another great class! I hope to see more of these. If you miss attending one of these you need to make sure you attend the next one. This class is all range time with some outstanding coaching. You will take home some practice ideas along with some practical practice. Best money spent besides my divorce.

Top Bottom