• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTAC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Muncie
    My good friend Fred Ruiz is coming to Muncie with Handgun Performance Development. You can read more and register here: MUNCIE, IN- HANDGUN PERFORMANCE DEVELOPMENT, AUG 18-19 ? Method Enterprises
    Fred's bio: FRED RUIZ

[FONT=&amp]Former Navy SEAL with nine years of active duty service, qualified as a Naval Special Warfare sniper and small unit tactics subject matter expert. Fred has taught private shooting and tactics courses nationally for civilians, military, and law enforcement. Fred is also a professional competitive shooter with factory sponsorships from Primary Weapons Systems, Vortex Optics, and Blade-Tech Holsters, and regularly competes in regional and national level pistol and 3-Gun competitions.

Chad's bio:
    [/FONT]
    [h=2]CHAD TIMNEY[/h][FONT=&quot]Chad is a Tactical Performance Center certified instructor and graduate of multiple shooting academies, with over a decade of experience in the firearms industry. He has had the to opportunity teach the aspects of performance pistol to multiple federal, state, and local agencies. He is also a professional competitive shooter with a premier firearm factory sponsorship with Primary Weapon Systems and Vortex Optics. Chad also regularly competes in multi-gun and pistol matches regionally and nationally.[/FONT]

MTAC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Muncie
    I met Fred at the 2016 SHOT show, he was days out of the Navy. Then later that year he came to the shoot house after we had talked several times. Great guy, definitely knows his stuff. I just met Chad at this year's SHOT show, excited to have both of them in Muncie.

Top Bottom