• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    I did a little searching for this training group. There is not a whole lot on here regarding their training. Do we have anybody with experience with them. The cost of their training is pretty low for most classes, which is a good thing for me. I am curious to hear opinions. Thanks!

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Took a class on understanding and controlling fear last year. It was "ok."
    Covered some things I haven't heard elsewhere, and didn't cover some things I might have expected.
    I followed up with the instructor via email with a question after class - no response.
    It was ok for what it was. Still undecided whether I would train with MALC again or not.
    It would depend on the uniqueness of the material, I think.
    In my case, no one else (that I knew of) was offering anything on managing fear locally.
    However, for firearms training (where there are other local options), I'd probably train with someone else.
    My :twocents:.

You might also check out this thread - https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ing-controlling-fear-malc-training-group.html

tosharri

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2017
    Plainfield
    I had been interested in taking a survival class with MALC a few years ago. Actually spoke to one of the instructors and was about to sign up....then....it got cold. Yeah I was a girl about it but I still have everything needed to take the course. I always thought they had an amazing website and interesting sounding classes. Why hasn't anyone on here tried them???

acd1010

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Coatesville
    I have been checking them out recently and most of their stuff seems to fill up fairly quickly. I think I will try them out this year.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'd recomend giving them a year's membership. You can decide whether to stay or go from there. They have plenty of stuff to learn, a lot of it included in the memership.

I've been a member for a few years.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I'd recomend giving them a year's membership. You can decide whether to stay or go from there. They have plenty of stuff to learn, a lot of it included in the memership.

I've been a member for a few years.
    What membership? I have never seen anything on their website regarding a membership.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Well definitely not impressed with Malc at all. Paid for and was registered for a class on March 13. Me and the other students show up and wait for about an hour to find out that they forgot to schedule a trainer for our class, so class cancelled. Owner reached out by email apologizing for the error and asking if I can reschedule to attend the April 10th class. I responded with that date not working for me and whether or not I could be rescheduled into the June class. That was a week and a half ago and bo response. I emailed again in regards to it and guess what, no response. I will definitely not be signing up nor recommending them to anyone for training.

Top Bottom