• ...and so much more!
  • GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Dr William Aprill will be co-hosted by Southern Indiana Firearms Training and Safety + Watson Chambers Defense Institute on Saturday, November 3rd as he presents his "Unthinkable" course.

The course will be held at the WCDI indoor training facility at 1710 17th St, Columbus, IN 47201 and is scheduled to start by 0830 until around 1800 with either a working lunch brought in or an hour to grab something from the many options in the area.

Cost for the class is $200, plus a $30 facility fee.
    Discount for couples / women's groups - contact for details.

This is predominantly a lecture course with some light hands on near the end to help practice some techniques learned through the day.

Course Outline - Unthinkable is, in brief, a tour of the dark side of our society: criminal violence. In one very full day, attendees will undertake a fast-paced and interactive overview of how Violent Criminal Actors (VCA) think as they decide whom to victimize, focusing on our demeanor and behavior for cues that we appear easily victimized. Hands-on training will introduce robust, effective techniques for managing interactions with unknown contacts, who may or may not intend us harm, including disarming an assailant armed if necessary. The day will finish with an in-depth review of the psychological and social development of VCAs, with particular attention paid to incorporating this knowledge into a powerful, adaptive mindset of self-protection.

Please feel free to email - SoINFTS@gmail.com or call / text 812-565-9645 with any questions or to reserve your spot.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Trying to get Mrs Monkey to attend. I learned much of this from BBI and John Murphy. She could use the enlightenment.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Well dang if Tom and Mike say I should go then I suppose I should go. Plus Powder keeps blowing my phone up texting me about how great this is going to be. Mrs.VERT likes this kind of stuff so maybe I will just send her.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Why not both of you? 

Because that would be playing into your hands and giving you what you want.

What I should do is send her to that USCCA home defense class so she can heckle the instructors. Pretty sure she knows the guy helping you with the Carbine section better then you do. (No it’s not me but that other guy)

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Check is written, envelope to be placed in the mail box this evening.

Top Bottom