• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I am in the early stages of trying to coordinate bringing Ernest Langdon to Central Indiana for his 2-day Tactical Pistol Skills class. I wanted to gauge the interest level on here before I got too far down the road with this.

For this who don’t know, Ernest is a world class shooter and instructor. You can read his bio here: https://www.langdontactical.com/about.html

Cost would be $500 for a two day class.

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I've taken his 3 day instructor course. Well worth the money, especially if you need pointers on DA/SA guns.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I am in the early stages of trying to coordinate bringing Ernest Langdon to Central Indiana for his 2-day Tactical Pistol Skills class. I wanted to gauge the interest level on here before I got too far down the road with this.

For this who don’t know, Ernest is a world class shooter and instructor. You can read his bio here: https://www.langdontactical.com/about.html

Depending on which crowd this draws the class can be geared for either tactical shooting or competition shooting.

Cost would be $500 for a two day class.

I would be very interested in a class geared toward tactical/defensive shooting far more than competition shooting. I think you'll find the market and pool of potential students would be more inclined the same way. Most of the competition-only people who take classes are less aware of Ernie and what he has done in IDPA and USPSA.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I have taken Tactical Pistol and Advanced Tactical Pistol with Ernest. They were good classes and Ernest is a true gentleman and great instructor with a solid background and impressive skills.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I would be very interested in a class geared toward tactical/defensive shooting far more than competition shooting. I think you'll find the market and pool of potential students would be more inclined the same way. Most of the competition-only people who take classes are less aware of Ernie and what he has done in IDPA and USPSA.

Great feedback! Thanks

Top Bottom