Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    This Class is Canceled

WHAT:
    ACT DP250 - One Hand Manipulations

WHEN: 21JUL18 1000 - 1400
    WHERE: Riley Conservation Club - near Terre Haute, IN
    TUITION: $85
    PREREQUISITES: A defensive handgun class such as ACT DP101 AND consent of instructor
    INSTRUCTORS: John Viray; ACT staff

DP250 is an intensive look into the manipulation of your defensive pistol using one hand. Both strong side and support side manipulations will be explored. Shooting, of course, but also reloading, malfunction reduction, use of the back up pistol, arrangement of equipment on belt or body and more is on the agenda. This is an advanced level course and requires prior training and consent of ACT staff to attend. Safety is paramount.

Gear required is the same as any defensive pistol course. Ammunition required is up to the shooter, but we do suggest a minimum of 250 rounds. Most taking this course have shot considerably less. The course is shootable with one firearm, but a second is encouraged.

Last edited:

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    For those wondering, ACT's DP 101 and/or 201, C-class card or better USPSA (or the IDPA equivalent) will work for prereq's for this class. If you are in doubt, contact me for clarifications. I MIGHT accept Rhino's word that you are ready.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    The Low light is definitely on in December. I'll be announcing the pistol and rifle 201 classes shortly. Not sure about the shotgun classes yet. Getting pretty busy with churches and local businesses.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    I’m for sure interested in all three of those offerings. I’ll keep an eye out and plan seeing you in the new future.

Top Bottom