Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The first flight filled up right away. I will be offering a second flight on the same day. See the information below.

Intermediate Pistol
    Riley Conservation Club
    Saturday September 22, 2018
    3 pm to 7pm
    Instructor Aron Bright
    Cost $100
    email for registration form: abright@ccrtc.com
    Your spot in class is held when the form and check are returned.
    Class limited to 6 shooters.

This will be a full four hour class with plenty of trigger time. This is my favorite class to teach because it is full of esstential skills for the shooter who wants to take their shooting to the next level. This class will be taught fully on the range so no classroom. You cannot get better in the classroom it requires range time. The class will include insrtuction on grip, sights, calling shots, snapping of the eyes, assessment speed, proper follow through, Strong Hand Only and Weak Hand Only Shooting, three different types of reloads, multiple target engagement. Shooting on the move will be introduced as well.

This is not a competition class, nor is it a defensive pistol class. It is a class that teaches, demonstrates, and then give you repitions on fundamental skills. Bring at least 400 rounds with you.

You need a gun, holster, three magazines, and mag pouches, and a good belt. Eye and ear protection.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    we are full. I will take names for a wait list in the case of a cancellation.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Thank you for coming out.

Was the class as advertised?
    Did it provide information that you can use to improve?

Yes, exactly as advertised. I'm pretty good at standing still and punching paper, but needed more training in drawing from the holster, calling shots and snapping of the eyes. I didn't improve greatly during the class, but did improve slightly and have a better understanding of these fundamentals to practice on my own to further improve my skills. I had a great time and will likely look into additional classes in the future.

IsThatLegal?

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2017
    Whitestown
    The wife and I enjoyed class yesterday. Her grip, accuracy and confidence improved. I learned a few new things and coach helped me focus on a couple of points that will help me improve (that I didnt realize I was doing). Its good to have others, who are educated, watch and diagnose. Reminded me that video at matches can help with self diagnosis sometimes as well. Also helped me focus on shot calling and snapping eyes. Thanks coach. I would rec this class based on my personal experience to anyone from nearly new shooters to B class shooters. Coach always does a great job starting with safety and then explaining (and demonstrating with proficiency) each topic. Thanks coach.

Top Bottom