• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    Revere's Riders will be hosting an event on Ranges 14 and 10 at the Camp Atterbury Joint Maneuver Training Center. For those not familiar with Ranges 14 and 10 at Camp Atterbury, these are the ranges used by the US Army for their official rifle and pistol qualifications. The ranges are equipped with computerized targets and scoring. Targets are IDPA style silhouettes that are presented to the shooter in differing locations, distances and durations. The rifle range has targets from 50 to 300 yards and the pistol range from 5 to 30 yards.

This is a unique opportunity to shoot on ranges that are not normally accessible to civilians.

No instruction will be provided at this event; however, experienced instructors and range safety officers will be present to ensure a safe event and to provide limited assistance as needed. You should not expect to receive any kind of planned or extended instruction.

Event details and tickets (only 6 remaining at this time) can be found at the Revere's Riders website: Camp Atterbury AR-15 and Pistol “Pop-Up” Target (Camp Atterbury, IN)

gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    A few spots are still left for this event. This is a range you won't get to shoot on with any other organization (excluding the US Army).

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Oh man. If i had known this months ago, would have planned on this. I haven't shot my AR in a competition in like more than a year now. Oh well, maybe next year.

Hopefully some has video after this match.

Also, shouldn't this be in the shooting sports section?

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Oh man. If i had known this months ago, would have planned on this. I haven't shot my AR in a competition in like more than a year now. Oh well, maybe next year.

Hopefully some has video after this match.

Also, shouldn't this be in the shooting sports section?

The only person you’re competing with is yourself.

Top Bottom