• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    [FONT=Calibri,serif,EmojiFont]John Lovell with the Warrior Poet Society will be at the Lebanon Police Department Range next year. These courses will sell out so be sure to sign up quickly if you are interested. Pistol 1 only has 3 spots left and pistol 2 is at 7[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,serif,EmojiFont]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,serif,EmojiFont]Date: 4/29/2019[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,serif,EmojiFont]Company: Warrior Poet Society[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,serif,EmojiFont]Course: Pistol 1[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,serif,EmojiFont]Description:[/FONT]
    This 1 day course lays the foundation for all future pistol training. Safety, range etiquette, clearing, loading, equipment, fundamentals of fire, drawstroke, clearing stoppages, common mistakes, and warrior mindset are the main subjects tackled in this essential course. Though this training is designed for beginners, the subject matter and technique allows students to build realistic skills that can survive the test of stress and small time constraints.

[FONT=Calibri,serif,EmojiFont]Date: 4/30/2019[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,serif,EmojiFont]Company: Warrior Poet Society[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,serif,EmojiFont]Course: Pistol 2[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,serif,EmojiFont]Description: [/FONT][FONT=Calibri,serif,EmojiFont]This 1 day course begins with a review of safety protocols and an audit of each individual’s shooting fundamentals and basic skill sets (draw stroke, reloads, etc). During this course, students will learn use of cover/concealment, concealed carry considerations, fighter mindset, and movement. Prior training is required to be eligible to attend this course.[/FONT]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri,serif,EmojiFont]Course website to register:[/FONT]
    https://warriorpoetsociety.us/training/

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I have trained with John 3 times in the past, when he was still at telluric in GA. He is an awesome instructor, I would recommend anyone take his classes if capable

plus you will get to meet me, cause I just signed up

EDIT.... For those that are interested in Signing up be aware that this is on a Monday and Tuesday (and not the weekend).... and the NRAAM are the three days preceding this course

Last edited:

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I have to check the budget after the first, If able I will be there. I have been following him fir a while on YouTube. I am certain his instruction will be invaluable.

jrm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    If you guys are interested in having John schedule more classes here reach out to him and let him know. I was very persistent to get him here.....

Top Bottom