3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    What: Introduction to USPSA
    Where: Parabellum Firearms and Range
    When: Monday December 3, 2018 6pm to 9 pm
    Cost: $60
    Instructor: Aron Bright
    Required gear: Pistol, 9mm or larger, 2 magazines, holster for pistol, belt, Eye and ear protection, 200 rounds of ammunition

This course is designed for people that are interested in USPSA competition but are not sure what is involved with competition shooting. This class will explain the rules and the scoring of the sport and create a level of comfort prior to the first match. USPSA competition is fun and challenging at the same time. Anyone who can safely handle a pistol is capable of participating in USPSA shooting. Competing in USPSA will improve you shooting and your gun handling skills. Many people do not participate because they do not understand the rules and the shooting challenges that are involved. A few hours of training will help folks be more comfortable with shooting competitions and will greatly enhance the experience.

This class will start in the classroom for an hour or so. The classroom portion of the class will cover philosophy of USPSA, safety rules and procedures, classification of shooters, and the division of equipment involved in the sport. The class will then move to the range where the range commands will be demonstrated and practices with each shooter. Each client will be run through some practice courses of fire so that will have some experience shooting prior to their first match.

The live fire session on the range will also include some technique and coaching advice on how to shoot more accurately and more effectively in a match.

USPSA | Parabellum Firearms & Indoor Range

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    [video=youtube;VsuhfpjKPW4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsuhfpjKPW4&index=2&list=PLRl7BYA4NxYdpu-1UGCu7wsVYtTx41_20&t=0s[/video]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    [video=youtube;i4EX6t7EzOI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4EX6t7EzOI[/video]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    If you have considered doing competition come on out. Learn the main rules and scoring issues. Get a little practice time in on the range. This class will greatly reduce your learning curve.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    If the registration link or button is giving you problems send me and email.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    From the November 28th match. Limited Division

[video=youtube;fgVYFp13Ef0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgVYFp13Ef0[/video]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Production Gun from the Nov 28th match

[video=youtube;LA38UdnTw9o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA38UdnTw9o[/video]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Do you offer a Intro to IDPA?
    No. Not qualified. I have not shot enough of it to be teaching the ins and outs of that game.
    I can teach the shooting skills needed to do well in it. I hope to do some IDPA out at Riley in 2019.

Corbon

Plinker
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2011
    Columbus
    No. Not qualified. I have not shot enough of it to be teaching the ins and outs of that game.
    I can teach the shooting skills needed to do well in it. I hope to do some IDPA out at Riley in 2019.

Gotcha, well let me know when/if you can teach it

Top Bottom