Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    Central IN
    I have been to many training classes over the years and his was one of the best I have ever attended. Can't say enough about his knowledge and background, more importantly his teaching style is unmatched. If you are on the fence about this sign up today you won't regret it! Plus
    AAC is one of the greatest clubs around for classes and shooting sports.

Randy Harris

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Yeah..it is "wish list" now on the website. Curses....foiled again... I was planning on hitting that class next year .

Oh well, I guess one of the FAST coins is safe for another few months at least....:cool:

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    The class wrapped up yesterday. It was great. I enjoyed learning from one of the best. He reworked my grip and it will provide me big improvements going forward.

Ernest is very down to earth and loves to talk and tell stories. The class is well worth the price. I don’t have the motivation to do a full after action on the class at the moment, but maybe in a few days.

I did earn a hat pin on the Fast Test, so that was probably the highlight for me. If you have the chance to take a class with Ernest in the future, I’d jump on it.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    By the time I heard about this class and called in to get a spot, I was told there was at least a 25 spot waiting list... :n00b:

I've seen how he isn't running classes much these days so I was sad to know I missed this opportunity. Hopefully with that kind of backlog, Ernest will schedule something sooner than later.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    By the time I heard about this class and called in to get a spot, I was told there was at least a 25 spot waiting list... :n00b:

I've seen how he isn't running classes much these days so I was sad to know I missed this opportunity. Hopefully with that kind of backlog, Ernest will schedule something sooner than later.

He he told me he was trying to take a break this summer. He’s moving his business to a new location so that will be taking up a lot of his time in the near future.

Top Bottom