• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    Revere's Riders will be running one more of our popular Rifle 223 (Carbine) events in 2018. This time we will be at a new venue: Lost Creek Conservation Club just east of Terre Haute, IN. This event will include instruction in use of the carbine from "bad breath" distance out to 100 yards including movement, shooting around and through barriers and from different positions.

Feel free to throw on the plate carrier and the rest of your tactical gear for this event; alternatively, wear your usual attire, grab a sling for your rifle and throw a couple magazines in your pockets and you'll be GTG. If you've taken Rifle 125 (conveniently, there is a Rifle 125 event on Dec 1 in Nashville, IN!) or a similar course elsewhere and can safely handle a slung rifle, you should be fine at this event.

In addition to Slim's usual excellent instruction, we will be giving away a SIGNED hard cover copy of Marcus Luttrell's "Lone Survivor".

For more detailed information and tickets, see the event listing on the Revere's Riders website: https://www.reveresriders.org/event/2018-dec-8-seelyville-in/

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    There is something for everyone at these events. That’s probably why they are so popular. No matter your skill set there should be something to challenge you.
    Not a huge roundcount but certainly enough to test your gear. An excellent class to shake out your gear and/or try something different.
    Rain or shine, hot or cold this will be fun class.
    See you on the line.

I’m in as well. Hopefully it’s a good test for man and machine. Really looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaffer

Shhhh.......
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Southern IN
    Gosh, I am signed up and I hope it is not cold or wet. I might get my clothes dirty, or worse muss my hair!!! I will have to sneak into my mommy's basement if that happens!!!!!!!!!

one other question.. will this be LOUD?

Ron

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Ha, instructor Slim will likely remind you that Charlie don't care 'bout no rain nor cold. :cool:

Dress appropriately. Bring different garments, different pouches, chest rigs, see what works for you best.

I'll bring body armor, battle belt, chest rig... Anyone that wants to give it a try let me know.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Looks like the weather will be decent. I’m packed and ready to go. Can’t wait!
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don’t forget to take your scope/sights off and clean/lube under them. Just in case the weather turns nasty.
    This will be a fun day for sure
    :rockwoot:

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Will there be hostage targets ?
    That’s a definite maybe is the best I can do.
    I’m not sure the finalized COF has been determined, or if Slim wants to reveal anything prior to the event.
    I’m not sure you observe their ‘no shoot’ status anyway......drops mike.

Top Bottom