Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Revere's Riders -- Rifle 223 (Carbine), Dec 8, Seelyville, IN

Revere's Riders will be running one more of our popular Rifle 223 (Carbine) events in 2018. This time we will be at a new venue: Lost Creek Conservation Club just east of Terre Haute, IN. This event will include instruction in use of the carbine from "bad breath" distance out to 100 yards including movement, shooting around and through barriers and from different positions.

Feel free to throw on the plate carrier and the rest of your tactical gear for this event; alternatively, wear your usual attire, grab a sling for your rifle and throw a couple magazines in your pockets and you'll be GTG. If you've taken Rifle 125 (conveniently, there is a Rifle 125 event on Dec 1 in Nashville, IN!) or a similar course elsewhere and can safely handle a slung rifle, you should be fine at this event.

In addition to Slim's usual excellent instruction, we will be giving away a SIGNED hard cover copy of Marcus Luttrell's "Lone Survivor".

For more detailed information and tickets, see the event listing on the Revere's Riders website: https://www.reveresriders.org/event/...seelyville-in/

Bruce Williams
    Revere's Riders
    reveresriders.org
    President: president@reveresriders.org
    Webmaster: webmaster@reveresriders.org

Master Rifleman (48/50)
    XI Virginia Regiment, Morgan's Rifle Corps
    Well Regulated

User Info Menu

Been looking forward to this. Just a few more weeks. Have a feeling it'll be cold.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
    "You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent"-Fundamentals of chess 1883

User Info Menu

I just got the last spot!

Guess I have to clean my AR and confirm zero then buy some ammo.
    U.S. Army retired

User Info Menu

There goes the neighborhood!
    See you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad69 View Post
    I just got the last spot!

Guess I have to clean my AR and confirm zero then buy some ammo.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Iím in as well. Hopefully itís a good test for man and machine. Really looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

There is something for everyone at these events. Thatís probably why they are so popular. No matter your skill set there should be something to challenge you.
    Not a huge roundcount but certainly enough to test your gear. An excellent class to shake out your gear and/or try something different.
    Rain or shine, hot or cold this will be fun class.
    See you on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by cmann250 View Post
    Iím in as well. Hopefully itís a good test for man and machine. Really looking forward to it.

User Info Menu

Gosh, I am signed up and I hope it is not cold or wet. I might get my clothes dirty, or worse muss my hair!!! I will have to sneak into my mommy's basement if that happens!!!!!!!!!

one other question.. will this be LOUD?

Ron

Hop

User Info Menu

Ha, instructor Slim will likely remind you that Charlie don't care 'bout no rain nor cold.

Dress appropriately. Bring different garments, different pouches, chest rigs, see what works for you best.

I'll bring body armor, battle belt, chest rig... Anyone that wants to give it a try let me know.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Looks like the weather will be decent. Iím packed and ready to go. Canít wait!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cmann250 View Post
    Looks like the weather will be decent. Iím packed and ready to go. Canít wait!
    Donít forget to take your scope/sights off and clean/lube under them. Just in case the weather turns nasty.
    This will be a fun day for sure

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast