• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • harleymac1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Morgan County
    Time is short but Point Blank (Greenwood for sure) is offering Veterans the opportunity to shoot free tonight. They also are offering half off their monthly shooter passes. Not affiliated with them but a good deal for veterans. Check your local store before driving over tonight and getting some free range time.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I have their membership. They offer half off all year long to vets. Its convinient because one location is minutes from me another is minutes from where i work and all my in laws and friends live. Its a nice range full of idiots on both sides of the counter.

Ok idiots is a strong word for the employees. They are a corprate range and it shows. If i could find a good outdoor range near me, i would change home ranges.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I have their membership. They offer half off all year long to vets. Its convinient because one location is minutes from me another is minutes from where i work and all my in laws and friends live. Its a nice range full of idiots on both sides of the counter.

Ok idiots is a strong word for the employees. They are a corprate range and it shows. If i could find a good outdoor range near me, i would change home ranges.
    A few employees are not bad. But there are many more who are questionable at best. After the new policy I don't know that I'll ever buy anything from Point Blank again but as I've always done I'll try to buy local first.

Top Bottom