• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    I have no experience with it but Practical Shooters Training Group launched earlier this year. There are multiple membership levels based on how much (if any) feedback you are looking for from the trainers. I'm not training for USPSA much anymore but if I was, I'd join.

www.pstg.us

John Murphy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2018
    Lakeridge
    I did a series of videos...concealed carry focused but on the decisionmaking aspects rather than hard skills.

[video=youtube;dhoNZ0CriMw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhoNZ0CriMw[/video]

Last edited:

1stLast&Always

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 14, 2016
    Indy No Place
    Subscribed to Panteao Productions for 6 months to try it out. Ended up as $10 month. I've already gotten some money's worth from the Pat Mac Sentinel video, VTAC pistol instruction, and some low light instruction.
    The Jeff Cooper historical lectures would benefit from better audio. The site could benefit from offering users closed captioning, an option to continue from their last viewing section as well as an autosave password, though I'm viewing it on an app. Maybe someone else figured out ways to do that. Liking it so far!
    John, thanks for your videos! I have encouraged a friend who lives about an hour from your facility to go take a class. I found the information helpful.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom